Does this place have a sense of humor?

There are several people here who have a very good sense of humor.

The bulk of the posters here seem like either total sticks in the mud or butthurt crybabies...

There are several people here who have a very good sense of humor.

The bulk of the posters here seem like either total sticks in the mud or butthurt crybabies...

I agree. I'm just getting a little put off by the atmosphere here. It should be a fun place--full of jokes and life. It isn't. And it seems when you try to have fun, someone is right there to crack the whip. It is ridiculous.

Last edited:
That is hilarious! Ah, the Debbie downers all show up in that thread to silence the person with a sense of humor. Perfect example of what I'm getting at here.

Was there ever a thread for book covers made? I think that is an excellent idea. And Kewpie can turn it into a contest/poll. :lbf:

I'm sure there was a proper serious one for his autobiog, all the players came out and did designs, I think Alf Button did a good one, but yeah it was so funny doing that hoax thread, the members who were outraged didn't know how ridiculous they looked. Anyone would have thought I had posted a mercy killing video or something.

I'm sure there was a proper serious one for his autobiog, all the players came out and did designs, I think Alf Button did a good one, but yeah it was so funny doing that hoax thread, the members who were outraged didn't know how ridiculous they looked. Anyone would have thought I had posted a mercy killing video or something.

That they don't see how pathetic they are, is sad. Can you imagine dealing with someone like that in real life? A boss? A parent? Talk about an inhospitable environment. Anal retentive is an understatement.

That they don't see how pathetic they are, is sad. Can you imagine dealing with someone like that in real life? A boss? A parent? Talk about an inhospitable environment. Anal retentive is an understatement.

It was funny when certain people were taking it upon themselves as the moral ambassadors, trying to tell people what they should and shouldn't laugh at.

A white hot bullet of internet pixels will shatter your brainbox if you do so

I'll let you do the honors.

I'm still reading the posts on that thread. The worst come from Quiffa. Not only does she complain about the offensive pics, she goes on to bitch about the tags for the thread offending her Quaker sensibilities... post #92. :rolleyes: Get a grip.

That thread outraged some users and they left to create a copycat forum

That is hilarious! Ah, the Debbie downers all show up in that thread to silence the person with a sense of humor. Perfect example of what I'm getting at here.

Was there ever a thread for book covers made? I think that is an excellent idea. And Kewpie can turn it into a contest/poll. :lbf:

*cough*

It had been done

Re: That thread outraged some users and they left to create a copycat forum

I like the way 'With Gay Abandon' is level pegging with 'All of them make me speechless and drives me mad' both at 27.78% :lbf:

You also forgot 'Little Man, What Now?' with the implication that Moz had a midget fetish, how could you forget that! Haha

Back
Top Bottom