Does this site need new moderators?

Does this site need new moderators?

• Yes

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When certain users of this site criticize Morrissey for whatever reason, there really is no need to use certain offensive terms Brummie. Nobody wants to read that on a fan site. A fan wouldn't use those terms right?

And when a moderator is being abusive and the other moderators do nothing then that sets the tone that the usual suspects take up. As Eustace says above, "Morrissey.solo is such a potentially brilliant bastion for discussion about the man, myth and legend that is the mutually loved Mozmeister, but there's a real tendency to see things deteriorate into spite".

Who decides what are 'certain offensive terms'?

You?

f*** off.

Who say Morrissey is 'mutually loved'? I detest the bastard.

I still, after 3 years of being a fan, have no idea why people on here write such nasty things. I think he ignores it or laughs at it because he seems happier then he has ever been. The issue isn't the moderators.

Better question is why do the mods still do it? Thank less job. that they've been doing for years with just grief to show.

brummie you really cant help yourself,if you detest the bastard then why would you come on here and waste your time and everyone elses.

brummie you really cant help yourself,if you detest the bastard then why would you come on here and waste your time and everyone elses.

Because it amuses me to do so & because it's important to alert people to his hyprocrisy.

Do not bore me with any more insolent comments.

You?

f*** off.

or
bogard victim.jpg

Because it amuses me to do so & because it's important to alert people to his hyprocrisy.

Do not bore me with any more insolent comments.

Brummie, why are you so upset about this issue? Are you a moderator?

Last edited:

You?

f*** off.

I think you have a very unhealthy obssesion with Morrissey, you should see a phychiatrist, it´s for your own good and for the people around you.
I bet you are the type of person who bores everyone speaking non-stop about what a monster Morrissey is, hoping to 'unmask him'
But the truth is: NOBODY CARES

I think you have a very unhealthy obssesion with Morrissey, you should see a phychiatrist, it´s for your own good and for the people around you.
I bet you are the type of person who bores everyone speaking non-stop about what a monster Morrissey is, hoping to 'unmask him'

Excellent post...but Brum (by the way I visited Birmingham in the summer, took my little one to the Sealife Centre - Jaysus what an absolute shit hole, seriously, I thought it was a working set from The Walking Dead) will continue to post his sixth-form philosophy student nonsense because he believes it has a purpose. He actually believes his voice is being heard. He thinks he has something important and significant to say. That's why he and Benny (now, there is a twat of the highest order!) waste their lives repetitively posting the same witless shite over and over again. They think there is an audience for their illiterate, pointless ramblings.

Brum has clearly been in the midst of some sort of breakdown for months and Benny, clinging desperately to Brum's ("I've got a fwiend! Hate Morrissey fwiend!") coattails, is just an embarrassment. But you all know this. Let them carry on, it's good entertainment. A bit like the Victorians's would pay a few pennies to go and look at the lunatics in Bedlam...at least we get to see their madness for free.

What is a 'phychiatrist'?

I don't care what you think.

You clearly care enough to send me several unsolicited replies to my comment on this thread.

I have 'unmasked' Morrissey via #Cheesegate. He is a Crank Fraud.

Thanks for caring.

Excellent post...but Brum (by the way I visited Birmingham in the summer, took my little one to the Sealife Centre - Jaysus what an absolute shit hole, seriously, I thought it was a working set from The Walking Dead) will continue to post his sixth-form philosophy student nonsense because he believes it has a purpose. He actually believes his voice is being heard. He thinks he has something important and significant to say. That's why he and Benny (now, there is a twat of the highest order!) waste their lives repetitively posting the same witless shite over and over again. They think there is an audience for their illiterate, pointless ramblings.

Brum has clearly been in the midst of some sort of breakdown for months and Benny, clinging desperately to Brum's ("I've got a fwiend! Hate Morrissey fwiend!") coattails, is just an embarrassment. But you all know this. Let them carry on, it's good entertainment. A bit like the Victorians's would pay a few pennies to go and look at the lunatics in Bedlam...at least we get to see their madness for free.

Quite clearly I am 'being heard' given that you feel moved to post this drivel which has absolutely nothing to do with the thread topic.

You claim me & BtBB entertain you & you entertain us so it's a win-win. Why are you whinging? There's many ways to waste your life. Ask Morrissey for a few tips.

so true ! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom