"Dream come true" - Eileen McMahon, Jackie Magazine, mid to late 80s

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Saw this linked on Facebook, not seen it here before, but as always, could be wrong. A young woman writes into the girl's magazine "Jackie" (UK), and asks for her dream to come true - and it does!

jackie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Was her dream that Morrissey would come round to her house without his trousers?

And here I thought my dreams were so original. :tears:

A

Anonymous

I'm sorry to have to say this, but the more I see Morrissey's legs, the more I prefer mine.
Good job we don't see those drumsticks often then, innit?

Perhaps they wouldn't look so bad if they were shaved? With a bit of fake tan? :( ... In tights? just trying to help.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I had those beads.

A

Anonymous

He's laughing because he's holding grapes over the head of a chubby girl. Wonder what he and Johnny said about her after?

A

Anonymous

Looks like Morrissey is trying to train an animal to sit up and beg for food.

Oh hang on, no, it's a woman. That's allright then. (and he doesn't look like a fruity fruitcake at all in those pics; that's just the jacket.)

Ah the eighties. Those were the days... :)

A

Anonymous

No, I like Mozzer's legs. He should wear shorts more often. And faux leather (or should I say pleather?) And shades.

Whatever happened to Eileen McMahon? There's a bunch of them on Facebook. Did she change her last name to that of an uggo hubby?

Of course if Moz went on a competition dance show he'd be contractually obligated to submit to spray-tanning.

NotLiterallyButMetaphorically

I'm sorry to have to say this, but the more I see Morrissey's legs, the more I prefer mine.
Good job we don't see those drumsticks often then, innit?

Perhaps they wouldn't look so bad if they were shaved? With a bit of fake tan? :( ... In tights? just trying to help.

swift eclipse

This is adorable! She looks like the female Marr! Or Moz and Johnny's love child. I find her to be gorgeous. She could be the other fifth Smith. Do I mean Gannon or Street? Stephen, of course! No offense to Craig, he's much too sweet. Thanks for posting this, sometimes vicarious thrills are all a tremulous heart....ya know.

Trending Threads

Top Bottom