DT: IP hash block feasible?

I said I like to argue. Why would I scroll past a post where you're "doing things you accuse others of doing" ? I don't recall ever saying the board was beneath me. Maybe that happened when you thought I was "count three" or "Urbanus."
You're too busy being a smart aleck to think.

You're not doing a very good job at it. Nice try though, shitty troll.

You're not doing a very good job at it. Nice try though, shitty troll.
jWeHpEGSscp2.gif

Well, you're resorting to personal attacks instead of logic. That's what people do when they know they lost an argument and want to save face. I noticed you deleted your post about how David would go to jail if this site was hosted in Germany, too. I think that's a good sign because I assume you realized that made a lie of your claim that you have no problem with the site. Or maybe you realized that it was evidence that while you claim to want to have little tea parties with your friends on here you actually spend more time baiting trolls.
If you were able to block anonymous posters you'd have to look at the site without signing in so you could see what they're saying.

jWeHpEGSscp2.gif

Well, you're resorting to personal attacks instead of logic. That's what people do when they know they lost an argument and want to save face. I noticed you deleted your post about how David would go to jail if this site was hosted in Germany, too. I think that's a good sign because I assume you realized that made a lie of your claim that you have no problem with the site. Or maybe you realized that it was evidence that while you claim to want to have little tea parties with your friends on here you actually spend more time baiting trolls.
If you were able to block anonymous posters you'd have to look at the site without signing in so you could see what they're saying.

Calling a troll a troll is hardly a personal attack. It's stating a fact. How about you register like most regulars or stick to one "user name" instead of using multiple ones, for a start, if you don't want to be called a troll, Mr/Mrs Logic. Oh, and some friendly, final advice, since you're so keen giving it: it's smart to not base arguments on assumptions sometimes, you might end up looking foolish.

Last edited:
Calling a troll a troll is hardly a personal attack. It's stating a fact. How about you register like most regulars or stick to one "user name" instead of using multiple ones, for a start, if you don't want to be called a troll, Mr/Mrs Logic. Oh, and some friendly, final advice, since you're so keen giving it: it's smart to not base arguments on assumptions sometimes, you might end up looking foolish.

Speaking of assumptions, I don't care that you call me a troll. It's not a question of wanting anything. The point is that you've abandoned logic. I happen to enjoy tailoring my username to my post. You complain about people posting as "anonymous" because it's "confusing" but then when I fill in a name you complain about that, too. That doesn't make sense and I don't care if you like it or not. Are you that bored and unimaginative? Moving on. Something to consider. If might make you a healthier happier person. You can't control other people but you can control how you react to them. Talk to the people you like. You don't have to respond to me.

Morrissey is a GAY BOY f*****!

You can say it, it is not an insult at all. BUT you can not pressure Morrissey to say it in this way or in any other way. That's the difference between freedom and dictatorship. You should be the main defendant of this particular freedom. Labels are for things, not for people.

Speaking of assumptions, I don't care that you call me a troll. It's not a question of wanting anything. The point is that you've abandoned logic. I happen to enjoy tailoring my username to my post. You complain about people posting as "anonymous" because it's "confusing" but then when I fill in a name you complain about that, too. That doesn't make sense and I don't care if you like it or not. Are you that bored and unimaginative? Moving on. Something to consider. If might make you a healthier happier person. You can't control other people but you can control how you react to them. Talk to the people you like. You don't have to respond to me.

He/she says without the smallest hint of irony. You keep addressing me, trying to force an argument and posting tedious GIFs. You are all over this place like a rash, trying to stir shit and pick fights with people who you claim you don’t like and who don’t like you. I am abandoning logic because I am not in the mood to have a long tedious argument about nothing with an anonymous poster with dozens of different identities? Your behaviour is tantamount to that of a troll, it’s not some crazy fantasy I have. Please point me to where I have “complained” about you or your multiple user names. I have just stated that you are using multiple user names, because you are. For me to complain about it, it would have to be important. And, oh, I am quite healthy and happy. In fact, I am happier than I’ve been in a long time.

You can say it, it is not an insult at all. BUT you can not pressure Morrissey to say it in this way or in any other way. That's the difference between freedom and dictatorship. You should be the main defendant of this particular freedom. Labels are for things, not for people.

He has that freedom (thanks to a lot of brave people), and I defend that freedom. Of course, I have the freedom to have an opinion about his stance, and I defend that freedom, too.

tenor.gif

He/she says without the smallest hint of irony. You keep addressing me, trying to force an argument and posting tedious GIFs. You are all over this place like a rash, trying to stir shit and pick fights with people who you claim you don’t like and who don’t like you. I am abandoning logic because I am not in the mood to have a long tedious argument about nothing with an anonymous poster with dozens of different identities? Your behaviour is tantamount to that of a troll, it’s not some crazy fantasy I have. Please point me to where I have “complained” about you or your multiple user names. I have just stated that you are using multiple user names, because you are. For me to complain about it, it would have to be important. And, oh, I am quite healthy and happy. In fact, I am happier than I’ve been in a long time.

oprah-won-t-accept-it.gif

He has that freedom (thanks to a lot of brave people), and I defend that freedom. Of course, I have the freedom to have an opinion about his stance, and I defend that freedom, too.

You have the freedom of opinion, not the freedom of public harrassment and bullying. You are very used to make accusations of cowardy and other things to other people from your Melania-style tower. Why do you feel so entitled to ask a person to do something he refused to do? On the other side, it's my opinion that Morrissey from his place in pop music has a lot to do with that freedom. I think he did a lot in his own way.

You have the freedom of opinion, not the freedom of public harrassment and bullying. You are very used to make accusations of cowardy and other things to other people from your Melania-style tower. Why do you feel so entitled to ask a person to do something he refused to do? On the other side, it's my opinion that Morrissey from his place in pop music has a lot to do with that freedom. I think he did a lot in his own way.

Hi there, countthree! Hiya!

It's the same old tired and completely ridiculous accusations, your nonsense à la "Melania style tower", and your poor command of the English language that keep giving you away.

Quite disappointed in your cowardly anonymous harassment. You seemed so principled, lecturing people about integrity and whatnot. Why don't you own what you say?

Last edited:

'He/she says without the smallest hint of irony. You keep addressing me, trying to force an argument and posting tedious GIFs. You are all over this place like a rash, trying to stir shit and pick fights with people who you claim you don’t like and who don’t like you. I am abandoning logic because I am not in the mood to have a long tedious argument about nothing with an anonymous poster with dozens of different identities? Your behaviour is tantamount to that of a troll, it’s not some crazy fantasy I have. Please point me to where I have “complained” about you or your multiple user names. I have just stated that you are using multiple user names, because you are. For me to complain about it, it would have to be important. And, oh, I am quite healthy and happy. In fact, I am happier than I’ve been in a long time.'

hear hear ! :thumb:

'He/she says without the smallest hint of irony. You keep addressing me, trying to force an argument and posting tedious GIFs. You are all over this place like a rash, trying to stir shit and pick fights with people who you claim you don’t like and who don’t like you. I am abandoning logic because I am not in the mood to have a long tedious argument about nothing with an anonymous poster with dozens of different identities? Your behaviour is tantamount to that of a troll, it’s not some crazy fantasy I have. Please point me to where I have “complained” about you or your multiple user names. I have just stated that you are using multiple user names, because you are. For me to complain about it, it would have to be important. And, oh, I am quite healthy and happy. In fact, I am happier than I’ve been in a long time.'

hear hear ! :thumb:

tumblr_megugkwkho1rjme7ro1_250.gif

You use the quote function and then you quote it again and all to add "hear hear"?
Meanwhile, his post is basically, "I'm not talking to you, you're talking to me!"
"An anonymous poster with dozens of different identities.. Your behavior is tantamount to that of a troll"
then immediately after, "please tell me where I have complained about you or your multiple user names."

Two sentences before that one?

-W5PRX.gif

Hi there, countthree! Hiya!

It's the same old tired and completely ridiculous accusations, your nonsense à la "Melania style tower", and your poor command of the English language that keep giving you away.

Quite disappointed in your cowardly anonymous harassment. You seemed so principled, lecturing people about integrity and whatnot. Why don't you own what you say?

Speaking of "same old tired and completely ridiculous accusations" the other day you called me count three. You've also called me Urbanus. Are you going to "own" that? And if it doesn't say "12" on the slack" on your legal identification you're just blowing air our your ass anyway.

Poor command of the English language? That's not very liberal. I have to say I'm not disappointed. I've worked with lots of phony liberals and you're all alike. You think you're heroic for choosing to allow other people into what you consider your world but when the chips are down you think you're superior.

But that's just my opinion.

Speaking of "same old tired and completely ridiculous accusations" the other day you called me count three. You've also called me Urbanus. Are you going to "own" that? And if it doesn't say "12" on the slack" on your legal identification you're just blowing air our your ass anyway.

Poor command of the English language? That's not very liberal. I have to say I'm not disappointed. I've worked with lots of phony liberals and you're all alike. You think you're heroic for choosing to allow other people into what you consider your world but when the chips are down you think you're superior.

Liberals need to die!

You utter risible hypocrite. You and your 25 alts have done quite a bit of bullying people based on their alleged poor language skills, like your repeated and not very subtle dissing of at least two other posters’ grammar and spelling.

As for your rants about liberals, making generalisations and passing judgement on an entire group of people based on a few ... even you should be able to spot the strawman here. You'd like to see yourself as this clever troll with this bulletproof rhetoric but in fact you sound like the crazy old drunk from the bus stop.

I’ll own that I got you and Urbanus mixed up once (fairly sure I never called you countthree), and I don’t know what point about my integrity you are trying to make here and you seem to think it’s some sort of character flaw to get a bunch of antagonistic trolls who keep mucking about with their user names and identities and harass registered posters mixed up, but I'll own that I got you hideous lot mixed up. You must be so proud you got mistaken for the resident Nazi.

Some more helpful advice: if you want be taken seriously and not look like a complete hypocritical arse in a debate about integrity and “owning” what you write on a message board, how about you register one user and stick to it? That way your posts would be searchable and you could be held accountable, just like you are holding others accountable.

Last edited:
You utter risible hypocrite. You and your 25 alts have done quite a bit of bullying people based on their alleged poor language skills, like your repeated and not very subtle dissing of at least two other posters’ grammar and spelling.

As for your rants about liberals, making generalisations and passing judgement on an entire group of people based on a few ... even you should be able to spot the strawman here. You'd like to see yourself as this clever troll with this bulletproof rhetoric but in fact you sound like the bitter old drunk from the bus stop.

I’ll own that I got you and Urbanus mixed up once (fairly sure I never called you countthree), and I don’t know what point about my integrity you are trying to make here and you seem to think it’s some sort of character flaw to get a bunch of trolls who keep mucking about with their user names and identities and harass registered posters mixed up, but I'll own that I got you hideous lot mixed up. You must be so proud you got mistaken for the resident Nazi.

It's not a straw man when I'm talking about you using your own words. You're the one mocking a person from another culture (I assume. You might be talking to a completely different person than you think you are) I'm not sure who I've bullied. You'd have to provide some sort of link or something.
That's not what a straw man argument is anyway. I told you your rhetoric isn't very impressive.
You liked my line about ranting on public transit enough to try to use it against me? Thank you.
You did call me count three but it doesn't matter. It is evident that you've lost the plot and the details don't really make any difference. You're rummaging around in a nasty old bag of tricks and nothing in it works. Making you should go back to fascinating us all with your stories about eating baklava and just give up.

I have some good advice for you. You're going to lose a lot of arguments in your life so learn how to make an exit line. You're like a gambler who can't leave the game, trying to break even before you walk away and just losing more and more. Learn to make a remark and get out, as if you were above it. I'm serious. I'm helping you here. Instead of continuing, using terms like straw man incorrectly, accusing me of being a bully elsewhere (in your imagination?) when there is clear evidence you're a bully right here, and digging the hole deeper each time you reappear, you should just say something like "I don't have time for this," and then prove it. I mean you claimed earlier you don't have time for this but here you are shouting down from your high horse as usual and making yourself look ridiculous. Learn to avoid verbal traps and when you find yourself having entered one, learn to walk out and away with dignity.

7a67ccdb22f1f1c2e7a6b903ae840422.gif

It's not a straw man when I'm talking about you using your own words. You're the one mocking a person from another culture (I assume. You might be talking to a completely different person than you think you are) I'm not sure who I've bullied. You'd have to provide some sort of link or something.
That's not what a straw man argument is anyway. I told you your rhetoric isn't very impressive.
You liked my line about ranting on public transit enough to try to use it against me? Thank you.
You did call me count three but it doesn't matter. It is evident that you've lost the plot and the details don't really make any difference. You're rummaging around in a nasty old bag of tricks and nothing in it works. Making you should go back to fascinating us all with your stories about eating baklava and just give up.

I have some good advice for you. You're going to lose a lot of arguments in your life so learn how to make an exit line. You're like a gambler who can't leave the game, trying to break even before you walk away and just losing more and more. Learn to make a remark and get out, as if you were above it. I'm serious. I'm helping you here. Instead of continuing, using terms like straw man incorrectly, accusing me of being a bully elsewhere (in your imagination?) when there is clear evidence you're a bully right here, and digging the hole deeper each time you reappear, you should just say something like "I don't have time for this," and then prove it. I mean you claimed earlier you don't have time for this but here you are shouting down from your high horse as usual and making yourself look ridiculous. Learn to avoid verbal traps and when you find yourself having entered one, learn to walk out and away with dignity.

7a67ccdb22f1f1c2e7a6b903ae840422.gif

You utter ridiculous arseclown. Making generalisations about "liberals" based on the behaviour of one or a few persons IS a strawman, you imbecile. Read what was written.

You have bullied lots of people here, of course it is difficult to provide links since your posts are not searchable (contrary to registered users, whose posts are searchable, who you have a tendency to "call out" and lecture, but you won't act in the same courteous manner, you just want to bully registered users and hold them accountable while you yourself hide in your anonymity and don't want the negative ratings attached to your profile, you stinking coward), but you have repeatedly, and especially when you called yourself Judge Judy mocked Midnite's grammar and spelling and keep mocking "hipster bitch's", as you call him, grammar. Don't even try. Liar. I replied harshly and cattily to “countthree's” continued cowardly provocation, but you actively seek out people you can harass and belittle, you loathsome argumentative individual.

And your policing of topics and belittling take on people who had a rather inoffensive conversation about food, if that's not bullying then I don't know what. You march in here and with 25 different user names, attack and lecture people left right and centre, belittle their conversation without contributing anything of substance yourself. You of all people should shut the f*** up about bullying. And you should shut up about rhetoric, you clown. You think posting GIFs every time you get owned somehow equals great rhetoric or ranting about liberals like a drunk is great rhetoric. I have never said that I don't have time for this, contrary to you. Rifke was right about your nasty personality all along. You're right about one thing, though: I should stop wasting time on shabby trolls like you. Nobody likes you here, nobody is interesting in talking to you here apart from the Nazi. You're finished here. Do one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom