E-Book version of Nov 4, 2014 Reprint Autobiography

GhastlyGuest

Black sky in the daytime
Does any one know if the Penguin Classics; Reprint edition (November 4, 2014) 480 pages (ISBN-13: 978-0143107507) is available anywhere as an ebook? Nook, Kindle, iBook?

Every one I see is the original 2013 edition. I want the reprint with the Jake bits, the one from 11/4/2014 at 480 pages.

Thought maybe someone might know where it is available?

Thanks!

Re: E-Book version of Nov 4, 2014 Reprint AUTOBIOGRAPHY?

well if you cant find it with the isbn probably not. i think the book was edited for american readers mostly with the british version never being edited so maybe you could find it at at amazon uk but im not sure as i dont do e-readers (i love love my bookshelves). if anything i would probably just a file somewhere online in a pdf or something like that. let me know if you do find one though as im curious about the publication.

Re: E-Book version of Nov 4, 2014 Reprint AUTOBIOGRAPHY?

well if you cant find it with the isbn probably not. i think the book was edited for american readers mostly with the british version never being edited so maybe you could find it at at amazon uk but im not sure as i dont do e-readers (i love love my bookshelves). if anything i would probably just a file somewhere online in a pdf or something like that. let me know if you do find one though as im curious about the publication.

Thanks for the reply. I only want the e-book so I can do a keyword search throughout the book for words/phrases, add notes/highlight, and basically just have his book on my ipad. You can really manipulate and "customized" an ebook since it's electronic and allows options for searching, there's a dictionary so you can look up words by clicking, just fun stuff.

I have the first edition US hardcover. I can get the reprint paperback but it would be fun to have an electronic, searchable version, since he didn't do an index. It's fun being able to search for key words or terms, like "ghost" or if I want to see what he said about something/someone. Can't do that in the hard copy without re-reading it and using post-its (which yes I have done that too).

Last edited:
yeah i was curious about that as the ebook bit on amazon matched the page count but still said 2013. that is a neat way of looking at things though and a good use of the tech. i tend to just google those questions and then turn to the page but either way. also no worries about the reply, i wouldnt want you to think people so uncaring to at least try and connect with people and help out.

Tags
autobiography ebook reprint
Back
Top Bottom