Easter pr0n display dismantled by rabid SWJ (Hitler would approve)

Love Fran, interesting point about Warhol.
That the "fame" thing was kind of a joke and led to the rise of the Kardashians and their imitators? It's true but I think “You can recognize a small truth because its opposite is a falsehood. The opposite of a great truth is another truth,” applies here. He loved fame and famous people but it was also a joke.
And what was up with Steven Spielberg in the interview?
Speilberg: I swallowed a battery! It was the future!
Warhol: Really? Gee...

'Criminal' manipulation of Nietzsche by sister to make him look anti-Semitic
Friedrich Nietzsche, the German philosopher, was the victim of "criminally scandalous" manipulation by his anti-Semitic sister who condemned him to being considered a forerunner to the Nazis, a new book has claimed.

I saw the propagandists in the other thread trying to claim Nietzsche as their own. Not true.

It's not a "new discovery" but a fact that nobody denies... And several books were written on the subject... Beginning with the books by Nietzsche himself that got republished without the distortion of his sister.

Other than that, F. Nietzsche once wrote that his only objection to the idea of the eternal return was the existence of his sister.

Other than that, he was 100% explicit when it came to anti-semitism... He absolutely detested the idea and it became one of the two reasons that made him finish his friendship with Wagner (the other one was the fascination that Wagner developed with Christian mysticism -Nietzsche obviously liked his Pagan phase).

Anyway, it is not a new discovery at all.

'Criminal' manipulation of Nietzsche by sister to make him look anti-Semitic
Friedrich Nietzsche, the German philosopher, was the victim of "criminally scandalous" manipulation by his anti-Semitic sister who condemned him to being considered a forerunner to the Nazis, a new book has claimed.

I saw the propagandists in the other thread trying to claim Nietzsche as their own. Not true.

If Nietzsche were alive today he would still naturally be on my side over the side that you and Oh My find yourselves on. Even if he never had a bad word to say about Jewish elites, he still would be on my side before he would be on yours! It's not even up for debate. The same is true for 95% of pre-WWII white male writers, whether you want to accept it or not! So no, we don't need to "claim" Nietzsche as one of our own, because he's already one of us. It's evident. Unless you think he would be here posting Andy Warhol stuff with you guys. Get your head out of the clouds.

Nietzsche??????????????????????:christmastree: in the summer nutso.:tonguewink:

WtF Nietzsche was insane in the membrane. :crazy:
If he were here today he would be inside the funny farm, or,
alternatively, he would put his insanity to use by signing up as a skinny parrot puppet:grimacing:

It's not a "new discovery" but a fact that nobody denies... And several books were written on the subject... Beginning with the books by Nietzsche himself that got republished without the distortion of his sister.

Other than that, F. Nietzsche once wrote that his only objection to the idea of the eternal return was the existence of his sister.

Other than that, he was 100% explicit when it came to anti-semitism... He absolutely detested the idea and it became one of the two reasons that made him finish his friendship with Wagner (the other one was the fascination that Wagner developed with Christian mysticism -Nietzsche obviously liked his Pagan phase).

Anyway, it is not a new discovery at all.
It doesn't say "new discovery" though. It's just a new book. I just thought it was worth posting because the alt-white still want to claim him. But your post is informative and I appreciate that you took the time.

Nietzsche's writings are all about self empowerment so they can easily be claimed by those of the right because it's the opposite of collectivism.

You're kidding yourself if you think he was a fan of the Jews. As a tribe they stick together like glue and believe in tribe empowerment and the belittling of other tribes. He only admired their Machiavellianism.
It doesn't say "new discovery" though. It's just a new book. I just thought it was worth posting because the alt-white still want to claim him. But your post is informative and I appreciate that you took the time.

If Nietzsche were alive today he would still naturally be on my side over the side that you and Oh My find yourselves on. Even if he never had a bad word to say about Jewish elites, he still would be on my side before he would be on yours! It's not even up for debate.

He would still be on your side?
He has never been on your side during his life, but explicitly opposed to you.
He never "had a bad word" about the "jewish elites"... A weird way to say it, he didn't believe in the concept, but he had many bad words about the idiots who supported anti-semitic ideas.
Anyway... Nazis don't make sense and that's a fact.

Nietzsche was a right winger... though such thing does not mean that he was racist and during his life he met lots of persons whose ideas were very close to the ones that nazism supported. He absolutely detested those ideas in a very explicit way.
Other than that, her sister amended his books as to make them fit into the nazi ideal... his books have been corrected corrected as to bring back what Nietzsche wrote instead of what her sister wrote a long time ago.

It happens with many authors in a weird way: the nazis want to make them become "one of their own", when those authors thought exactly the opposite (i.e, same thing happens with Ernst Jünger... who hated Hitler with passion, but the neo.nazis don't seem to get it -hint: his own son was murdered as a way to "discipline" him because he dared to be openly opposed to nazism).

Nietzsche??????????????????????:christmastree: in the summer nutso.:tonguewink:
WtF Nietzsche was insane in the membrane. :crazy::grimacing:

He became insane during his last years due to the last stages of syphilis... an organic dementia.
I don't think he was crazy before the sickness attacked his brain (then again, he didn't write any book whilst he was insane, he only wrote some nonsensical letters like a love letter to a horse).

Nietzsche's writings are all about self empowerment so they can easily be claimed by those of the right because it's the opposite of collectivism.

You're kidding yourself if you think he was a fan of the Jews. As a tribe they stick together like glue and believe in tribe empowerment and the belittling of other tribes. He only admired their Machiavellianism.

Nietzsche was insane just like his daddy FFS. in order to have syphilis you have to get laid and Nietzsche couldn't get laid upside down, as Wagners wife pointed out.:thumb:

Thus Spake Zarathustra, where Zarathustra came out of the cave to become the uber mensch:crazy:
Nietzsche was cuck-ed by his best buddy, added to his insanity = his ravings.:crazy:

Tags
art dentistry easter freedom of speech hitler hughhefner justice sjw what would jesus do wwjd
Back
Top Bottom