eBay prices signed Smiths

billybu69

Subscriber
Who else watched the sale of Smiths signed items on Ebay tonight? prices mental.

About 10 grands worth in total. Some very nice stuff tho. Not often you see bidders have that much faith in signed stuff on eBay, usually get the crazy high prices in the auction sites, like Omega.

You could see every piece was beautiful, all sigs perfect, but wow.

You could see every piece was beautiful, all sigs perfect, but wow.

I’d have went for the debut white label, 7” tcm and 12” New York mix. The sigs were crystal clear on those. You could pick minor faults with the rest if you were being picky, (hatful white label sleeve was mouldy, the WDDIM sleeves don’t lend themselves well when it comes to blue ink on blue background etc. To think his two best sellers, HIG (£600) & NY Mix (£800) are basically throwaways to cover his eBay & PayPal fees! Still, he can’t quibble, those were top dollar prices on every single item.

D45BFEA1-A9A4-4636-A98D-598F3B44F226.jpeg
What else ??
These two were the best In my opinion

Is all that the same seller ??

Thanks by the way
Yup. Here's a note about the collections, from the seller...

I am proud to auction an amazing collection of vinyl by THE SMITHS
The vinyl listed is all obtained from one vendor who worked for a paper back in the early eighties, she was a massive fan of the band and was fortunate to meet the band on numerous occasions and lucky enough to get many items signed, although not all were signed by Morrissey who was at times more reluctant, all signatures are from that early period in the Band's history. One further note is the majority of items listed are immaculate.

Listed over a 10 day auction, all at my usual 99p start."

Back
Top Bottom