Eddie Vedder joins Johnny on stage to sing "There Is A Light..."

Eddie Vedder joined Johnny Marr at the Ohana festival 29th Sept to sing There Is A Light.....
Will try and put a video of it on here later.

Posted by Famous when dead:

Last edited by a moderator:

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
WtF do I spy?????:eyes:

O NO IS IT POSSIBLE WHAT I SEE:eyes:

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: is using a CAPO FFS!!!!!

MR GUITAR DRAMAJ is USING A CAPO ON THE GUITAR:fearscream::fearful:

it cant be possible capos are for peeps that cant play the difficult chords so they have to go little baby style and use a CAPO!!!

Mr BEAUTIFUL MUSIC has to use a CAPO on the:guitar: NOOOOOOO it feels like the COMET has blown up reality!!! Of all peeps, :frogface:!!!

doh:

A satisfying rendition of the song, but still a black and white version of the original filled with the color of Morrissey's voice, inflection, and poignancy. Some bands make songs written by some third party that lend themselves to cover versions...not The Smiths.

I am happy anytime their music is played by those who truly appreciate it, but there will never be a vocal replacement for Morrissey. He is the spark, the one who unlocks the door to the feelings held deep inside. It almost feels like an intrusion to hear someone else sing his magical and wondrous lyrics.

There is a light and it will never go out as there is and will always be undeniable proof of his talent as a lyricist and vocalist.

I enjoyed that - vocals were good, I've heard much worse. And the way Johnny takes over and leads the crowd... now that is something we're not used to seeing when there's another vocalist on stage.

Last edited:
'some bands make songs written by some party that lend themselves to cover versions ...not The Smiths'

What in F>>translation please!o_O

A CAPO:eek:
after all the broohaha about DramaJ and his 'extraordinary' guitar chops it turns out
he uses a CAPO.:dizzy:

it cant be possible capos are for peeps that cant play the difficult chords so they have to go little baby style and use a CAPO!!!

Mr BEAUTIFUL MUSIC has to use a CAPO on the:guitar: NOOOOOOO it feels like the COMET has blown up reality!!! Of all peeps, :frogface:!!!

doh:

Congratulations, you’ve found a new way to make yourself look like a know-nothing idiot in technicolor!!

doh:
Again, you bless the world with the gift of a good cringe at your lack of understanding of anything at all, really.

Then they were joined by Dolores from the other side singing "there is a loight that never goes out" in a very spooky voice.

maybe DramaJs SUPER FANCY (he only uses very fancy guitars due to his greatness at the:guitar: little riff that he plays) CHEAP guitar broke!!!!;) OF COURSE!!! THAT EXPLIANS THE BABY WHEELS (aka CAPO)
:lbf:

It all make sense now.:lbf:

Then they were joined by Dolores from the other side singing "there is a loight that never goes out" in a very spooky voice.

:rofl:

thats exactly how DramaJ sings it "LOIGHT" deres dere a loight.:openmouth:

very beatiful in a bizarro type way.
does anyone know if DramaJ knows how to tune a guitar or does he
have to use another baby contraption.:flushed:

:rofl:

thats exactly how DramaJ sings it "LOIGHT" deres dere a loight.:openmouth:

very beatiful in a bizarro type way.
does anyone know if DramaJ knows how to tune a guitar or does he
have to use another baby contraption.:flushed:
You logged in to upvote yourself. Isn't that the capo of poorly done internet trolling?

29e46e53371289b39e6d5914b8a4aa50ca1bb30f10ff26029c9dc9aff4e7cdc6.jpg

You logged in to upvote yourself. Isn't that the capo of poorly done internet trolling?

View attachment 45953

that my gay stalker Surface, the Skinny sock puppet. he gets off on that type of behavior, gets to talk about me which gets him all excited.o_O

WtF? 'the CAPO of poorly done internet trolling?' WtF why dont we concentrate if first translating the even now mouthful about third bands and the such.:crazy:
then we will try to figure out what capo of poor internet trolling means.:lbf:

Trust me, without SPM there would be no JM. The boy took many from oblivion. End Off. Many Manchester pub gigs lost out lol.:rock::rock::rock::)

Ahh, if only.

Did you see the audience in London for Moz? Outstanding and standing. Dream on Extras and thank him you are slightly relevant :guitar:;)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom