eighteen year olds!

It's a tough life living as a young Morrissey fan. I've been into him since I was 14. Lonely lonely years

Again, I must encourage you to start more threads. At least ten per day would slake my thirst, though I can't speak for others.

It's a tough life living as a young Morrissey fan. I've been into him since I was 14. Lonely lonely years

Well I'm 24 but I've literally been listening to him since birth thanks to Dad ... ever since I was old enough to reach and work the record player I was sticking The Queen is Dead or Viva hate on ... I just couldn't get enough of the sound of his voice. Made school very difficult when I was 6 or 7 and the topic of favorite music or songs would come up and I'd say November Spawned a Monster.

Did I? When? :squiffy: well, I'm definitely 18..

Oh, okay. Well, now I've your attention.

How are you today, Amy? Turned out nice again, 'ant it. If they were selling dreams, what would you buy? What could you afford? Why do people visit Margate? Have you been to the Brecon Beacons? What's your least favourite colour? Do you enjoy Balzac or Zola? When is your birthday? I'll bake madelines.

Oh, okay. Well, now I've your attention.

How are you today, Amy? Turned out nice again, 'ant it. If they were selling dreams, what would you buy? What could you afford? Why do people visit Margate? Have you been to the Brecon Beacons? What's your least favourite colour? Do you enjoy Balzac or Zola? When is your birthday? I'll bake madelines.

Incidentally I have been to the Brecon Beacons, around 5 years ago..but nonetheless..

*backs slowly, slowly away, rummaging frantically in my pockets for potential weapons*

Incidentally I have been to the Brecon Beacons, around 5 years ago..but nonetheless..

*backs slowly, slowly away, rummaging frantically in my pockets for potential weapons*

You needn't. I'm more taken by the Plath avatar than I am you; I find her unpleasant and she threatens me with her snatch - which is something you never do, for better or worse. I'll wager she tasted of lemons & limes.

Not to say you're a complete bore.

Ah i can well imagine, i was 12/13 when Morrissey took over my world and that was before the internet, television and automobiles.

You needn't. I'm more taken by the Plath avatar than I am you; I find her unpleasant and she threatens me with her snatch - which is something you never do, for better or worse. I'll wager she tasted of lemons & limes.

Not to say you're a complete bore.

Not sure what it says about either of us, but I'm really quite pleased you think that of me...if it means I'm less likely to be bombarded with random questions for your amusement, so much the better.

I'm over 20 and I'm still desolate, so congratulations, there's yet a realistic chance for some prestigiously lonely years ahead of you. It's great, if I had to be surrounded by people all the time, I'd probably already have immured myself or tried spontaneous human combustion.

Not sure what it says about either of us, but I'm really quite pleased you think that of me...if it means I'm less likely to be bombarded with random questions for your amusement, so much the better.

I was trying to be friendly, Amy.

Foul-Bachelor-Frog-this-thread-fap-FAP-FAP.jpg

20 over here.

Back
Top Bottom