Morrissey Central "ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER" (August 8, 2020)

Born Holles Street Hospital, Dublin, in
winter months.

Unknown-1_elgqpc.jpg

ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER

"With this broken voice I beseech you, my friends, to offer prayers of hope and prayers of intercession for the recovery of Elizabeth Anne Dwyer, who is my mother, who is in trouble, and who is the sole reason for all the good and motivational things in my life. I ask particularly my friends in Chile, Mexico, Italy, Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, the United States, Ecuador, Israel and Ireland to offer their prayers for Elizabeth - for she is all I have, and our collective pleas of petition might wake the sleeping gods.
She is me, and without her vahaan koee kal hal … there is no tomorrow. I ask no more of you… for there could be no more to ask."

Steven Patrick Francis Morrissey.

8 August 2020.

20200808_134354.jpg

Nothing but positive thoughts.
FWD.

Media items:

I send my best wishes to Elizabeth. Although she controls Morrissey beyond words, even down to sharing his money out between the family. I wish no ill upon her and a speedy recovery. It should be M in the hospital bed, then we could all rejoice. Not Mike Joyce, I said Rejoice.

I send my best wishes to Elizabeth. Although she controls Morrissey beyond words, even down to sharing his money out between the family. I wish no ill upon her and a speedy recovery. It should be M in the hospital bed, then we could all rejoice. Not Mike Joyce, I said Rejoice.

nah. Would prefer you, Ross. You grubby little peasant,

while we're at it, could all the peoples of the world join together in praying for these three brave young men missing in the beirut explosion? they and their families need it far more.

It says a lot about you that you can’t allow a person to express sadness about their dying mother without being unpleasant about it.

I hate to say it, but it seems you still have unresolved resentment stemming from your own mother dying when you were 14.

Perhaps you need some long overdue counselling.

you must have long prayers.

ill tell you who i pray for: when i hear someone on death row is about to be executed i pray for them, earnestly and meaningfully, that they might be granted a stay or a commutation, because in those such cases mercy could so easily be granted (but generally isnt). i do not pray for pop stars mothers, as a rule, because i havent got that much time.

You don’t have time to pray for a pop stars mother but you have time to write how many mean-spirited posts on a thread regarding a pop stars ill mother?

Slither away, you slimy snake.

Sorry 🙏Morrissey! I am gonna pray to her! I am really sorry 😐 I know what you’re passing through! 😔 I lost my mother last month! It’s painful! But your mother will be good soon in the of Mary! Deus não irá te abandonar e nem sua mãe! Nas Graças de Deus que Elizabeth seja curada! Tenha fé! Amém 🙏 Amém 🙏

You don’t have time to pray for a pop stars mother but you have time to write how many mean-spirited posts on a thread regarding a pop stars ill mother?
Tbf, I'm actually really shocked by her posts, & really have no idea what triggered her nastiness. She normally inhabits the 'whatever you're thinking' thread with @Peppermint & @Light Housework, & rarely strays into other threads. She certainly shown another side of her character, & it's definitely not a good look. I'm not impressed.
But, whatever...I'll pray for her too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those three are the Graeae of Morrissey-solo.com.
Well, now. If it's the Greek myth you're referencing, I'm neither one-eyed nor grey-haired and have all my own teeth.
If it's the disabled theatre company, you might be on to something because I am actually disabled. But don't feel too much of a wanker about it, you weren't to know.

Well, now. If it's the Greek myth you're referencing, I'm neither one-eyed nor grey-haired and have all my own teeth.
If it's the disabled theatre company, you might be on to something because I am actually disabled. But don't feel too much of a wanker about it, you weren't to know.
I was referring to the Grey Sisters of course. But I deleted it because it was unnecessarily rude for a Sunday morning.

I was referring to the Grey Sisters of course. But I deleted it because it was unnecessarily rude for a Sunday morning.
You posted a reference to it a few days ago and deleted it then. And it's unnecessarily rude and spiteful anytime, but especially on a thread about someone's mother being critically ill.

You posted a reference to it a few days ago and deleted it then. And it's unnecessarily rude and spiteful anytime, but especially on a thread about someone's mother being critically ill.
In fairness Peppermint, your friend (rifke) has been unnecessarily & exceptionally rude in this thread, much more so than Radis. Just saying.

Tbf, I'm actually really shocked by her posts, & really have no idea what triggered her nastiness. She normally inhabits the 'whatever you're thinking' thread with @Peppermint & @Light Housework, & rarely strays into other threads. She certainly shown another side of her character, & it's definitely not a good look. I'm not impressed.
But, whatever...I'll pray for her too.
She has said that she comes here to be a c***. Her words.

Last edited:
In case you hadn't noticed, we are two separate people.
Of course, I knew that. I wasn't implying she was a pseudonym of yours (if that's what you meant), just that she is your friend who you talk to on a regular basis in another thread area, & that she has been very rude, more so than Radis.

And you called me a wanker so we are all square. And you called someone a wanker on a thread about someone's mother being critically ill, so get off your high horse and stop being so precious. And being that this is a thread about someone's mother being critically ill, if you want to carry this on then PM me, otherwise we're done.

DEAR MORRISSEY:
I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR BELOVED MOTHER.
YOU MUST HAVE FAITH IN JESUS HE WILL HELP YOU AND GIVE YOU STRENGHT TO ENDURE THIS DIFFICULT MOMENT.
I LUJAN FROM BUENOS AIRES ARGENTINA I AM MORE THAN EVER BY YOUR SIDE,!!!! WISHING FROM MY HEART THAT YOUR MOTHER RECOVERS!!!❤❤🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
I KNOW VERY WELL WHAT YOU ARE FEELING...AND YES...THERE NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT THAN A GOOD MOTHER!!!!
I ADMIRE YOU 1st AS A PERSON.
LIHGT AND LOVE !!!!!
COME ON MOZ FORCE!!!!❤❤❤❤
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coming from an Irish family myself, I am very aware of our traditions when it comes to possible or inevitable end-of-life. Indeed, only one part of “Autobiography“ brought a tear to my eye, and that was when Morrissey spoke about this ritual with his aunt. I’d just done the very same.

The pandemic will have put paid to this tradition. The Greater Manchester & surrounding areas are in new measures at the moment. Although his Mother lives in the only area not to be included, the hospital will most certainly be in that area. So the family will not be able to gather around the sickbed, as is our custom. However there will be a limited version in place.

And then, our Catholicism. Whether or not you are a practicing Roman Catholic, coming from an Irish Family is cultural littered with customs from the faith. Everyone I know from an Irish-Mancunian family will say “Goodnight and God Bless”. I‘m sure it’s not just a local thing, but my experience is only in Ireland and here. There are many other daily examples.

The Sacrament of the Sick, or “Last Rights” as it’s commonly referred to, for an Irish Family is something very important. I very much suspect that the sudden religious tone to family messages right now are because they are in this phase. It’s strange. In the middle of a medical setting, with clinicians and care staff doing all they can, a Priest will announce “She’s in Gods hand now” and it is taken with more authority. I’ve seen it so many times.

I suspect that these rituals are shared the world over too, though I can only speak of what I know. “Normal” life is paused, and this tradition takes over.

I’ve fallen out of love with Morrissey of late. However, I wish him strength right now.

DEAR MORRISSEY:
I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR BELOVED MOTHER.
YOU MUST HAVE FAITH IN JESUS HE WILL HELP YOU AND GIVE YOU STRENGHT TO ENDURE THIS DIFFICULT MOMENT.
I LUJAN FROM BUENOS AIRES ARGENTINA I AM MORE THAN EVER BY YOUR SIDE,!!!! WISHING FROM MY HEART THAT YOUR MOTHER RECOVERS!!!❤❤🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
I KNOW VERY WELL WHAT YOU ARE FEELING...AND YES...THERE NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT THAN A GOOD MOTHER!!!!
I ADMIRE YOU 1st AS A PERSON.
LIHGT AND LOVE !!!!!
COME ON MOZ FORCE!!!!❤❤❤❤
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Heart , Blessings For Morrissey's Mother ....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom