Morrissey Central "ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER" (August 8, 2020)

Born Holles Street Hospital, Dublin, in
winter months.

Unknown-1_elgqpc.jpg

ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER

"With this broken voice I beseech you, my friends, to offer prayers of hope and prayers of intercession for the recovery of Elizabeth Anne Dwyer, who is my mother, who is in trouble, and who is the sole reason for all the good and motivational things in my life. I ask particularly my friends in Chile, Mexico, Italy, Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, the United States, Ecuador, Israel and Ireland to offer their prayers for Elizabeth - for she is all I have, and our collective pleas of petition might wake the sleeping gods.
She is me, and without her vahaan koee kal hal … there is no tomorrow. I ask no more of you… for there could be no more to ask."

Steven Patrick Francis Morrissey.

8 August 2020.

20200808_134354.jpg

Nothing but positive thoughts.
FWD.

Media items:

im not saying i dont care. what the f*** is wrong with your peoples reading comprehension? im just saying there's a lot of f***ing pathos in this thread and that morrissey needs to get a grip (as surely we all know).
I dread the day he ever "gets a grip". I hope he never does.

sad,prayers said.
as night follows day this thread was always going to go downhill.
some people should have a god look at themselves.

Last edited:
If you truly love someone, losing them is painful regardless of the age of said person. In these situations your heart and your emotions are in control, not your intellect or your brain. The “normal” thing to do is to feel sad, not go “well, she was old. What’s for supper?”. Unless you have Asperger’s.
Reaching out to God, your friends, whoever, in desperation during such a difficult time, is completely understandable and does not mean you expect God or whoever to drop everything their doing to help you.

I can’t believe certain people here.

fine. i hope she lives ten years longer and goes senile and has to have people cleaning up her shit. is that better? i mean, she'd still ALIVE so i guess thats what counts.

fine. i hope she lives ten years longer and goes senile and has to have people cleaning up her shit. is that better? i mean, she'd still ALIVE so i guess thats what counts.
If he doesn't want her to die just now, maybe it's because she doesn't want to die right now.

If you truly love someone, losing them is painful regardless of the age of said person. In these situations your heart and your emotions are in control, not your intellect or your brain. The “normal” thing to do is to feel sad, not go “well, she was old. What’s for supper?”. Unless you have Asperger’s.
Reaching out to God, your friends, whoever, in desperation during such a difficult time, is completely understandable and does not mean you expect God or whoever to drop everything their doing to help you.

I can’t believe certain people here.
you have a misapprehension of aspergers. there are many people with aspergers who feel deeply and are very affectionate.

you have a misapprehension of aspergers. there are many people with aspergers who feel deeply and are very affectionate.
Fine, but you don’t. And if that’s your big takeaway from what I said, good luck to you.

I just hope that when it eventually happens, her passing doesn't completely push Morrissey over the edge. She's clearly been the one major constant figure in his life, and he hasn't always been that mentally stable at the best of times.

my takeway --from ALL of your posts--is that you have a massive stick up your ass. good luck with THAT.
I’ll manage. 👍🏻

well if i dont, and according to mozmar i dont, you sure as hell dont!
I think you're being hotheaded. I've got a phone call. Get back to you on this. Consider, maybe it's you that's got reading comprehension problems.

according to mozmar, we are NOT allowed to provide examples from our own lives in order to furnish this place with a little much needed perspective

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom