Morrissey Central "ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER" (August 8, 2020)

Born Holles Street Hospital, Dublin, in
winter months.

Unknown-1_elgqpc.jpg

ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER

"With this broken voice I beseech you, my friends, to offer prayers of hope and prayers of intercession for the recovery of Elizabeth Anne Dwyer, who is my mother, who is in trouble, and who is the sole reason for all the good and motivational things in my life. I ask particularly my friends in Chile, Mexico, Italy, Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, the United States, Ecuador, Israel and Ireland to offer their prayers for Elizabeth - for she is all I have, and our collective pleas of petition might wake the sleeping gods.
She is me, and without her vahaan koee kal hal … there is no tomorrow. I ask no more of you… for there could be no more to ask."

Steven Patrick Francis Morrissey.

8 August 2020.

20200808_134354.jpg

Nothing but positive thoughts.
FWD.

Media items:

Oh yes, I remember reading his autobiography, the way he was describing this woman that would spend money on herself instead of the family, it felt very negative to put that about your mother.
SHUT UP IDIOTS!!!,THIS IS NO TIME FOR STUPID THINGHS,LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!☹😖😖😖😖😖

:praying::praying::praying::praying: :praying:

Love & prayers sent to Elizabeth.

In fact everyone who frequents this site should be sending love & prayers, whether you love Morrissey or not...this is a fellow human being we're praying for.

Praying for Morrissey too, to have the strength to get through this difficult time.

You are both loved dearly.

Sad to hear and I wish them all well but I'm not going to pray. I wouldn't know what that is.

Does everyone think he reads this? He asked everyone to boycott M-Solo years back.

Does everyone think he reads this? He asked everyone to boycott M-Solo years back.
The announcement was posted on Central.
Fwd posted it on M-Solo for fans & well-wishers to respond to, if they so desired.
Whether Morrissey or SER read the responses, or not, is immaterial.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let’s hope it’s not Covid eh!
Could be very embarrassing for our Steve if it is.

🇬🇧 :knife:

Whatever it is I hope she pulls through, though from Morrissey's statement it sounds pretty bleak.

I disagree with Morrissey's apparent stance on Covid and the restrictions that have resulted from it - though I would actually like to see him talk about it, as I think a lot of the Morrissey Central postings get lost in translation - but that's another discussion for another time.

Sending lots of love to Morrissey, Sam, and family ❤️ I really hope Mrs. Dwyer will make a full recovery. I have always loved that story about her buying Morrissey a typewriter When he expressed an interest in writing. Also, I believe Morrissey said it was his mother who introduced him to Oscar Wilde when he was a young boy. She seems like such a wonderful, vibrant, incredible, person to know!

Just a thought but maybe all the non believers who don’t pray could go to their front doors tonight 8:00ish and clap for the people caring for her.

Really though, who else would follow what is posted on Central or even see this post about his Mum? Particularly given that so much of Central has been absolute nonsense in recent weeks. It would be foolish of the Moz camp if they didn't look on here, even if he does hate it.

I'm not so up on Sanskrit, or whatever it is.

As for the list of countries, they are all very religious countries, predominantly catholic (UK excluded). He is invoking as much help as possible.

Imagine being such an entrenched dick you mark this post down. What the actual f*** is wrong with you?

Such a heart wrenching statement.
Sending love, strength and hope to Betty.
I dearly hope that Morrissey is by his beloved Mother's side.
And I hope Morrissey can draw strength from those of us standing by his side through words, love & compassion.

I wonder why he particularly doesn’t want his friends in the UK to offer any prayers?

Really though, who else would follow what is posted on Central or even see this post about his Mum? Particularly given that so much of Central has been absolute nonsense in recent weeks. It would be foolish of the Moz camp if they didn't look on here, even if he does hate it.
Nah, I think this place is certainly a lot lower on the list than 10-20 years ago as places to look for Moz-opinions. Instagram and Twitter certainly are much likelier places to find relative Moz-opinions/postings these days. A lot from those sources has also been used on Central by Sam recently.

Nah, I think this place is certainly a lot lower on the list than 10-20 years ago as places to look for Moz-opinions. Instagram and Twitter certainly are much likelier places to find relative Moz-opinions/postings these days. A lot from those sources has also been used on Central by Sam recently.

From what I've seen, he tends to get wall-to-wall abuse on social media.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom