Morrissey Central "ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER" (August 8, 2020)

Born Holles Street Hospital, Dublin, in
winter months.

Unknown-1_elgqpc.jpg

ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER

"With this broken voice I beseech you, my friends, to offer prayers of hope and prayers of intercession for the recovery of Elizabeth Anne Dwyer, who is my mother, who is in trouble, and who is the sole reason for all the good and motivational things in my life. I ask particularly my friends in Chile, Mexico, Italy, Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, the United States, Ecuador, Israel and Ireland to offer their prayers for Elizabeth - for she is all I have, and our collective pleas of petition might wake the sleeping gods.
She is me, and without her vahaan koee kal hal … there is no tomorrow. I ask no more of you… for there could be no more to ask."

Steven Patrick Francis Morrissey.

8 August 2020.

20200808_134354.jpg

Nothing but positive thoughts.
FWD.

Media items:

Stephen Street posts the MC announcement earlier today with "Thoughts are with you M " and immediate responses are 'shame BUT...he's hitler's sister, he'll blame The Guardian and immigration' Etc.
97 likes though.
Not sure how some people sleep nights.

not sure how people sleep at night.
they dont,theyr on here.

I send my best wishes to Elizabeth. Although she controls Morrissey beyond words, even down to sharing his money out between the family. I wish no ill upon her and a speedy recovery. It should be M in the hospital bed, then we could all rejoice. Not Mike Joyce, I said Rejoice.
how would you know,your a wreck of a human being.
as usual the moderators are letting nutbags post whatever they want,they say its free speech,what about being a human being.

I have a good idea of you must be going through, Morrissey. I, too, have an elderly Mother who is of paramount importance to me. Thank God, she's in good health albeit she's 82. I lost my Father when I was 20 and still miss him. One thing I've learned is that nothing really has meaning if we don't acknowledge God's existence and love for us. A love that is most present in times of need and sadness. We should pray for the deliverance of our loved ones from all evil, but we should pray even more for their immortal souls. If we don't believe in the afterlife, death is incomprehensible and cruel and meaningless. I sincerely pray for the recovery of your Mother and beseech you to make peace with you Creator and put the life of your precious Mother in His loving hands, pray for the best and be strong whatever might the outcome.

I have a good idea of you must be going through, Morrissey. I, too, have an elderly Mother who is of paramount importance to me. Thank God, she's in good health albeit she's 82. I lost my Father when I was 20 and still miss him. One thing I've learned is that nothing really has meaning if we don't acknowledge God's existence and love for us. A love that is most present in times of need and sadness. We should pray for the deliverance of our loved ones from all evil, but we should pray even more for their immortal souls. If we don't believe in the afterlife, death is incomprehensible and cruel and meaningless. I sincerely pray for the recovery of your Mother and beseech you to make peace with you Creator and put the life of your precious Mother in His loving hands, pray for the best and be strong whatever might the outcome.

For me nothing had meaning when I did believe in god. I’m much happier now.

Nothing makes sense with a belief of a super power, of so much pain and misery imposed on innocent children, disease, and fear.

Without a belief in god nature makes complete sense and is understandable. No longer something to fear.

Every evening I will say an AVE MARIA for your beautiful mother Elizabeth.
Much love and affection to you Morrissey and your family.
Raffaele from Taranto (Italy)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom