Morrissey Central "ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER" (August 8, 2020)

Born Holles Street Hospital, Dublin, in
winter months.

Unknown-1_elgqpc.jpg

ELIZABETH ANNE DWYER

"With this broken voice I beseech you, my friends, to offer prayers of hope and prayers of intercession for the recovery of Elizabeth Anne Dwyer, who is my mother, who is in trouble, and who is the sole reason for all the good and motivational things in my life. I ask particularly my friends in Chile, Mexico, Italy, Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, the United States, Ecuador, Israel and Ireland to offer their prayers for Elizabeth - for she is all I have, and our collective pleas of petition might wake the sleeping gods.
She is me, and without her vahaan koee kal hal … there is no tomorrow. I ask no more of you… for there could be no more to ask."

Steven Patrick Francis Morrissey.

8 August 2020.

20200808_134354.jpg

Nothing but positive thoughts.
FWD.

Media items:

“Thou shall not take the name of the Lord Thy God in vain”

lower case 'g'.
absolution guaranteed; í checked with my priest.

Remember who you’re talking to; the thickest, most empty headed, loudmouthed yob on all of Solo. Don’t expect him/it to take to reason or understand any intellectual reasoning.

🤒

you're not exactly Einstein you are as likely to wear your shoes on your head as anyone, you actually think 'nerak' took time off from posting nonesense here to go to church on a weekday? :blushing:

catholics have to follow the pope only when he speaks ex cathedra FFS dont you know this simple fact? they can ignore the commie stuff.
what a set of knobs im going to have to give spiritual instruction here FFS:straightface:

🤒

incredible that this nerd george salmon actually thinks that nerak is praying a novena over at
a church on a tuesday:rolleyes:

:(

🤒

incredible that this nerd george salmon actually thinks that nerak is praying a novena over at
a church on a tuesday:rolleyes:

:(

I go to church most days - at the moment I'm making sure everyone uses hand sanitizer, wears a mask, writes their name on a sheet & sits on the marked pews.

It's like herding kittens.

There is only one. Allah
Yeshua HaMashiach has already defeated death at the Cross by shedding his own blood so that you, me, anyone no longer have need to do so, anonymous one. He paid the price at Calvary so you, I, everyone else may live not dependent or dead to our sins. Through repentance of our sins and confession of need of Him as Savior in our life, He forgiveness our sins and washes them clean so that we may turn from our sins (https://www.gotquestions.org/go-and-sin-no-more.html) with the absolute hope and assurance of eternal security in both life and death. Only in Yehoshua ("Adonai saves") from whom Mashiach ("the annointed one") both sends and invites His salvation, anonymous one.

Only He holds the keys to Hades.

I go to church most days - at the moment I'm making sure everyone uses hand sanitizer, wears a mask, writes their name on a sheet & sits on the marked pews.

It's like herding kittens.

🤒

george salmon is probably riding in circles all over trying to find
the church.:lbf:
hopefully he wont run into ordinarycriminal and get scammed out
of his last quid.:rolleyes:

🤒

the pope is apologizing for PAPAL commands?o_O
im sure once the Pope made his new 'command'
every catholic ran out to buy a bubushka:blushing:
they build churches in the Americas just like
you Islam twats build mosques. thats what peeps did back then build churches, what did you want them to build? roller discos?
are you as
slow as you appear to be WTF???
are you surface?:mad:

WTF are you talking about FFS? Ayatollahs run several countries :lbf:
the own all the oil in it they have 10 quadrillions in the stock market ....you cant be that dumb, is this skinny?:lbf:

What has oil got to do with it.

I am not comparing one religion against another. I belong to neither but I know a lot about them and the point was an answer to you saying Catholicism had never looted or killed. It has nothing to do with which did more looting or killing than the other.

Churches in the Americas. Yes they did build them but they were called missions and they used them to attract heathens ie Native Americans or as they often prefer to be called Indians such as the California Indians. They rounded them up and tortured them, whipped them and took away their children. They packed women and men into separate buildings and put one bucket in the room for approx 200 to have as a toilet. Disease was rife. Many tried to escape and there is a written account of one Franciscan friar re capturing a group which he then branded with a hot iron cross on their foreheads. They was so much nap nutrition that scientists have seen from analysis of their skeletons that they shrunk in size from pre missions to post missions. The friars ran out of slaves because of disease so they broadened their search and rounded more up.

This was all documented in an analysis of written records and a book by Elias Castillo called A Cross of Thorns: The Enslavement of California’s Indians by the Spanish Missions.

His uncovering of these facts led to the US Congress changing a bill that went through to fund the restoration of the old missions so that all references praising the missions was stripped out. These missions have been compared to concentration camps.

It is all documented if you care to research.

This has nothing to do with defending Islam. I care little for either to be honest but don’t kid yourself that one is good and the other isn’t.

Sometimes, for fun, I open a post like this with many pages of comments and only read the first page and the last and then try to guess what page it all went to shit on.

Usually it's the 2nd.

🤒

you're not exactly Einstein you are as likely to wear your shoes on your head as anyone, you actually think 'nerak' took time off from posting nonesense here to go to church on a weekday? :blushing:

catholics have to follow the pope only when he speaks ex cathedra FFS dont you know this simple fact? they can ignore the commie stuff.
what a set of knobs im going to have to give spiritual instruction here FFS:straightface:

That is not true.

ex cathedra relates to infallibility which was brought in during the 1st Vatican Council. There has only been one infallible statement made since it was brought in and that relates to the Assumption of The Virgin Mary.

But we aren't talking about infallibility here. We are talking about rules and laws within the church.

All Catholics have to abide by Canon Law and the findings of Vatican Council. Only the Pope can call a council and the last one was Vatican 2 and lasted several years and changes and laws were made through agreement of all the leaders from the church throughout the world and was in that council that many changes were made to Canon Laws and statements including the one stating that the Islamic god is the same god.

A I said the only ex cathedra statement made since Vatican Council 1 is confirming the Assumption of Mary into heaven and I am sure you will agree Catholics have to believe in a little more than just that. They have to follow Canon law which includes going to mass every Sunday and Holy Day of Obligation and lots of others including law relating to the use of birth control, homosexuality, abortion, etc etc etc

Keep trying.

Yeshua HaMashiach has already defeated death at the Cross by shedding his own blood so that you, me, anyone no longer have need to do so, anonymous one. He paid the price at Calvary so you, I, everyone else may live not dependent or dead to our sins. Through repentance of our sins and confession of need of Him as Savior in our life, He forgiveness our sins and washes them clean so that we may turn from our sins (https://www.gotquestions.org/go-and-sin-no-more.html) with the absolute hope and assurance of eternal security in both life and death. Only in Yehoshua ("Adonai saves") from whom Mashiach ("the annointed one") both sends and invites His salvation, anonymous one.

Only He holds the keys to Hades.

I think you are confusing religions now. Mashiach is the future Jewish messiah who will come to save the Jewish people. It relates to a messiah in Judaism that hasn't happened yet.

I think you are confusing religions now. Mashiach is the future Jewish messiah who will come to save the Jewish people. It relates to a messiah in Judaism that hasn't happened yet.
No confusion there, dude. This is Messianic Judaism in case you didn't know.

🤒

george salmon is probably riding in circles all over trying to find
the church.:lbf:
hopefully he wont run into ordinarycriminal and get scammed out
of his last quid.:rolleyes:

More the merrier. And Richard's already made his confession, so he could do his penance.

What has oil got to do with it.

I am not comparing one religion against another. I belong to neither but I know a lot about them and the point was an answer to you saying Catholicism had never looted or killed. It has nothing to do with which did more looting or killing than the other.

Churches in the Americas. Yes they did build them but they were called missions and they used them to attract heathens ie Native Americans or as they often prefer to be called Indians such as the California Indians. They rounded them up and tortured them, whipped them and took away their children. They packed women and men into separate buildings and put one bucket in the room for approx 200 to have as a toilet. Disease was rife. Many tried to escape and there is a written account of one Franciscan friar re capturing a group which he then branded with a hot iron cross on their foreheads. They was so much nap nutrition that scientists have seen from analysis of their skeletons that they shrunk in size from pre missions to post missions. The friars ran out of slaves because of disease so they broadened their search and rounded more up.

This was all documented in an analysis of written records and a book by Elias Castillo called A Cross of Thorns: The Enslavement of California’s Indians by the Spanish Missions.

His uncovering of these facts led to the US Congress changing a bill that went through to fund the restoration of the old missions so that all references praising the missions was stripped out. These missions have been compared to concentration camps.

It is all documented if you care to research.

This has nothing to do with defending Islam. I care little for either to be honest but don’t kid yourself that one is good and the other isn’t.

🤒
please dont post any more left wing propaganda FFS there are enough commies in here.:blushing:
Catholic Church prohibits killing and looting quit posting ponyo_O
however those native religions enslaved everybody, had soccer games
with peeps head and would drink human blood FFS :rolleyes:
You dont seem to be the radish of religion,where you dont know most of what you post about. get wise and learn FFSo_O

That is not true.

ex cathedra relates to infallibility which was brought in during the 1st Vatican Council. There has only been one infallible statement made since it was brought in and that relates to the Assumption of The Virgin Mary.

But we aren't talking about infallibility here. We are talking about rules and laws within the church.

All Catholics have to abide by Canon Law and the findings of Vatican Council. Only the Pope can call a council and the last one was Vatican 2 and lasted several years and changes and laws were made through agreement of all the leaders from the church throughout the world and was in that council that many changes were made to Canon Laws and statements including the one stating that the Islamic god is the same god.

A I said the only ex cathedra statement made since Vatican Council 1 is confirming the Assumption of Mary into heaven and I am sure you will agree Catholics have to believe in a little more than just that. They have to follow Canon law which includes going to mass every Sunday and Holy Day of Obligation and lots of others including law relating to the use of birth control, homosexuality, abortion, etc etc etc

Keep trying.

:rolleyes:

thats right so that one statement is the one you have to follow if you are catholic.🤒
you dont have to follow the pope in politics and islam :crazy:

that would mean you would go to hell if you disobeyed the other popes who condemned islam and communism.

i would say 99 percent of popes condemned islam and communism with a mere 1 percent promoting it. :thumb:

only skinny and george salmon can be this dumb so its a tossup.:mad:

More the merrier. And Richard's already made his confession, so he could do his penance.

Made his confession to grab the candlestick holders and poor box 🤒
i would go on and flip the cell phone on and call the police so they
can make a report.:mad:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom