Morrissey Central ELIZABETH DWYER DIES (August 14, 2020)

August 14, 2020

Morrissey's very beloved mother - and best friend, Elizabeth Dwyer, has passed away.

A service will be held in Dublin where Elizabeth was born.

All are welcome.

full

"All my life's buried here … heap earth upon it."

-Oscar Wilde.

Update:

"Anyone wishing to send flowers for Elizabeth Dwyer can have them delivered to the gates of Beechmount, Bowdon Road, Bowdon, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA142AJ, England."
Also:

Media coverage:
Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
oscar wilde was very close to his mother too. she died while he was in prison, cant imagine how hard that must have been on him. poor oscar.
Oscar saw a vision of her in his prison cell before he was told she had died. Elizabeth Anne will see her boy again one day. X

Oh dear Morrissey!!!!
I know exactly how you feel ,i passed it.
I want you to know that i am by your side even you do not know me...i send you love and peace .
She will be by your side always,now SHE IS YOUR ANGEL,and she wants you to be happy.She will be in all your recitals proud of her talented and good son.
It will be difficult and only time will relieve your pain,you will cry and cry but the best tribute your can do to remember all the happy moments you spent together with smile.
A lot of strength Moz, i love you and i leave you this prayer
"A FLOWER ON HIS GRAVE FADES
A TEAR ON HIS MEMORY EVAPORATES..
A PRAYER FOR HIS SOUL RECEIVES IT GOD"
SAN AGUSTIN
LUJAN FROM Buenos Aires Argentina
❤❤❤❤❤❤🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾❤❤❤❤❤

August 14, 2020

Morrissey's very beloved mother - and best friend, Elizabeth Dwyer, has passed away.

A service will be held in Dublin where Elizabeth was born.

All are welcome.

full

"All my life's buried here … heap earth upon it."

-Oscar Wilde.

Related item:
My condolences to Morrissey and family

I lost my Mum 3 months ago . I know what they must feel. Dieu là bénisse.

Proof - in case anyone still needed it in this day and age - that prayers and appeals to mystical 'gods' are a complete waste of time and energy.

I feel as though “Once I Saw The River Clean” ought to be playing in the background to this thread, and “My Hurling Days Are Done”.

" Oh Mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head
And as I climb into an empty bed
Oh well. Enough said.
I know it's over - still I cling
I don't know where else I can go

Oh... "

well im glad we cleared that up

Our hero lost his mother and all you can do is troll this thread?

You laughed at the Manchester Bombing and here you are now.

Everyone please take note of this monster. Morrissey we love you.

All my thoughts and prays for you and your family. Truly sorry to hear that kind of news.

Well yeah that'll happen if you go on long enough. Eventually ya die. Stay strong Moz. Topping yerself cause yer ol ma popped off is NOT poetic, 'specially not at your age

I'm in tears for my hero

You're jeering him for loving his mother

You are a ghoul

20200814_100948.jpg

Just to add my sincere & deepest condolences to the family. How very sad this news is.

God bless Morrissey & his family, & give them the strength to get through this awful time.

Rest In Peace dear Elizabeth Anne Dwyer. :praying:

Much love to all.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom