Morrissey Central "Elizabeth's birthday" (November 13, 2020)

13 Noviembre

9333f628-2be2-435a-a09b-838742b8e07d_sxklli.jpg

Another nice picture and this video to commemorate Elizabeth's birthday.

That was a lovely cover, and she has such a great tone. I feel like only female vocalists can actually pull off a Morrissey song. Reminds me of Doll and the Kicks' cover that was better than the original imo:

I am sorry to say but this cover is a big YAWN. Boring, boring, boring ass.....and the low quality does not help the matter

Wow that was truly something. Any idea who she is.

I reckon along with the blaring California Sun in all these pics the California Son is posting of the California Mom at home in Moz Angeles, there is more evidence and hints from him for you f***ing pathetic delusional losers to give up and get a life, is the tile roof in the background. No one has tile roofs like that Brittin, but everyone in Southern California does. You people are so lost inn nn nnnn n n it.

This girl is GOOD!!!!!,for something Moz published her video singing well i w...,congratulations to her !!!!
MOZ = THANKS TO YOUR MOTHER WE CAN ENJOY YOUR MUSIC
THANK YOU ELIZABETH THANK YOU MORRISSEY !!!!
AMOR Y PAZ PARA MOZ!🙏🏻🙏🏻❤❤

Creo que, junto con el estruendoso sol de California en todas estas fotos que el hijo de California está publicando de la mamá de California en su casa en Moz Ángeles, hay más pruebas y sugerencias de él para que ustedes, malditos perdedores delirantes patéticos, se rindan y obtengan una vida, es el techo de tejas al fondo. Nadie tiene techos de tejas como ese Brittin, pero todos en el sur de California los tienen. Ustedes están tan perdidos en eso.
FLACO PARA LA CHATA!!!!!!

I like this recent version better...

AW doesn't sing well if he plays well and composed with Moz many unforgettable themes ,but he seems to be constipated singing this song it is noticed on his face!!!!
His voice is covered by the sound of the guitar ,it didn't go well with that song .A.W. kept playing that you do very well!!!
It is obvious that Romina Jan is better ,she is Good really!!

That was a lovely cover, and she has such a great tone. I feel like only female vocalists can actually pull off a Morrissey song. Reminds me of Doll and the Kicks' cover that was better than the original imo:

Agreed, Paris isn’t a song I much care for but I enjoyed this.

Your point on female vocalists covering Morrissey is interesting. Perhaps it’s easier for a woman to make a cover seem worthwhile, as they can make an immediate difference?

I like The Boo Radleys’ cover of The Queen is Dead—but that all male outfit set out with an agenda of doing something very different from the original. But, on reflection, I think this supports your point; all the more faithful covers I enjoy have female vocalists.

This version of Well I Wonder is absolutely outstanding. I imagine the vocalist already has some role as a singer, but I hope someone with sway in the industry sees this because she’s a real talent.

Fine effort; great voice.
I’m late to the party with this one hovis....
But yes great voice, and above all I enjoyed it..... hope we see more of the little soul🥇🥇
I’m wondering if she’s been fighting on with a tin of corned beef, obviously lost the key and nearly took her finger off in the process!!
Tricky things then corned beef tins hovis , never to be tackled whilst under the influence 🗝🗝🗝

I’m late to the party with this one hovis....
But yes great voice, and above all I enjoyed it..... hope we see more of the little soul🥇🥇
I’m wondering if she’s been fighting on with a tin of corned beef, obviously lost the key and nearly took her finger off in the process!!
Tricky things then corned beef tins hovis , never to be tackled whilst under the influence 🗝🗝🗝
She doesn’t touch the stuff.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom