Elvis / Morrissey appreciation thread by Eric & TTC

Hi Eric,

I have had a difficult couple of days.

I found this Christian video would be interested to know what you think. They talk about the terrible tornadoes in Nashville, Tennessee and the Coronavirus:

I have written you privately and hope you are doing well, Tom Tom Club. I will only add that, without God, the forced message of man's unity at a global scale goes without saying, as the spirit of Babylon is openly moving in the world and throughout. We know what is moving this spirit, of course, as do many others informed on the matter. ;)

I have written you privately and hope you are doing well, Tom Tom Club. I will only add that, without God, the forced message of man's unity at a global scale goes without saying, as the spirit of Babylon is openly moving in the world and throughout. We know what is moving this spirit, of course, as do many others informed on the matter. ;)

Hello Tom Tom Club. You can add this article on the COVID-19 coronavirus as an addendum to this topic. You stay safe and healthy now. Take care of yourself and God bless. -- Me

Quick note to everyone here. Tom Tom Club is Andrea Ison, known to the police as the stalker of Andy Rourke, and has mental health issues. Continue to interact by all means, but with caution.

Quick note to everyone here. Tom Tom Club is Andrea Ison, known to the police as the stalker of Andy Rourke, and has mental health issues. Continue to interact by all means, but with caution.

And she's bothering no one but she's talking about Jesus so you post her name and invoke the police and Andy Rourke to act like you're really doing something. What a joke you are.

Yes, you are correct. It is Elvis Aaron Presley. I provided the misspelling of his middle name as it was incorrectly spelled on his birth certificate. You can say it shares a unique insight and even pathos between Elvis and Morrissey from its very inception, literally, as a foreshadow of things to come though not expected. That is, the rise of two legends in an unlikely bond between one whose middle birth name was immediately misspelled and one whose first birth name is not wished to be spelled. -- Eric

And she's bothering no one but she's talking about Jesus so you post her name and invoke the police and Andy Rourke to act like you're really doing something. What a joke you are.

LOL, so a complete nut job issues out a warning about the presence of ...another nut job?? So comical, you just couldn't make that up!!
I think it's all about territory and feeling threatened...

I said, "hey, you, get off of my cloud
Hey, you, get off of my cloud
Hey, you, get off of my cloud
Don't hang around 'cause two's a crowd
On my cloud"

Yes, you are correct. It is Elvis Aaron Presley. I provided the misspelling of his middle name as it was incorrectly spelled on his birth certificate. You can say it shares a unique insight and even pathos between Elvis and Morrissey from its very inception, literally, as a foreshadow of things to come though not expected. That is, the rise of two legends in an unlikely bond between one whose middle birth name was immediately misspelled and one whose first birth name is not wished to be spelled. -- Eric
Well, damn! You’re right! I’d forgotten about that fact!
Accepted. carry on... ?

Last edited:
1585324529880.png

Back
Top Bottom