"England Is Mine" nominated for Best British Feature Film at Edinburgh Film Festival

Good for all involved. Still looking forward to seeing it when it gets its wider release

your right anonymous why is there no trailer yet,when a Hollywood studio knows they have a turkey on their hands they will withhold a trailer or press screenings and take a chance on word of mouth.not saying that's what they are doing here but it does seem strange.

Reckon why isn't "Escape To Victory" #1? Reckon Uncle Steve's high powered attorneys in Beverly Hills have been more than ready for this one, but me reckon Uncle Steve likes the attention.

your right anonymous why is there no trailer yet,when a Hollywood studio knows they have a turkey on their hands they will withhold a trailer or press screenings and take a chance on word of mouth.not saying that's what they are doing here but it does seem strange.

the things I've heard about it so far, it would be better if they had an actual turkey in their hands ! ;)

to set free or care for as one of the family of course.

Looky here, looky here. We got ourselves a real Hollywood insider. Truth is, when ya got a Turkey on ya hands, ya got a guaranteed winner. But see, ya don't know that.

They're not a hollywood studio for starters and the film is doing it's festival round. The film may not have a distributor yet. Trailers are usually screened when you do.

nobody said they were a Hollywood studio,i was pointing out what studios do when they have a shit film on their hand,,the wild turkey above, what a prick,doesnt even make sense so f*** knows why someone would say his post was insightful.

nobody said they were a Hollywood studio,i was pointing out what studios do when they have a shit film on their hand,,the wild turkey above, what a prick,doesnt even make sense so f*** knows why someone would say his post was insightful.
:lbf:
oh The Wild Turkey was just boasting on how great it is having a turkey on your hands , ya know, all the merits of that particular proud and distinguished feathered being. Don't take it personally, for the Wild Turkey is a turkey, so what did you expect? :)

oh The Wild Turkey was just boasting on how great it is having a turkey on your hands , ya know, all the merits of that particular proud and distinguished feathered being. Don't take it personally, for the Wild Turkey is a turkey, so what did you expect? :)

Yes, I like the Wild Turkey!
He has style and stays true to his form!
This feathered being is a breath of good humoured fun and enjoyment on this site. :)

wait, so this is a preview/trailer for 'England is Mine' ? pretty intense! didn't think Morrissey's pre-Smiths years were this exciting.

;)

They weren't and he said so.
Could you distinguish any figure on that trailer supposed to impersonate young Moz, before his Smiths days?
I couldn't.
Why does there have to be a trailer about the whole festival and why should it consists of all fragmented parts of the films?
Awful, bloody awful.

we're devoted, and know how to wait on everything Morrissey, it belongs to be this way
:paranoid:
'and know how to wait on everything'

yeah, wait for a leak. C'mon now, whoever is going to see this at the festival,just record it on their phone and post it up here. Thanks in advance. :thumb:

Tags
england is mine movie

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom