"England Is Mine" trailer

Morrissey is or was much better looking or handsome than this bloke. In the 80s Moz was handsome to varying degrees depending on how he felt haircut etc. This actor looks fine, but Moz's looks, his pretty eyes were a big part of his appeal back then. The hair throws me. I expect Mozzer agrees. Peace.

The movie will spawn a new wave of mozbots to solo I predict, get ready...

I reckon that chap looks like a hobbit. He looks nothing like Uncle Steve. I reckon wish Uncle Steve would get off the beach and stop playing volleyball with Ozzy, Jack, Kelly. John Lydon, Dave Gahan, 300 pound Steve Jones, Dolores O'Riordan, and the old Brit guy who keeps bragging to everyone he was "Herman" in Herman's Hermits and send a fax to the Beverly Hills office to squash this piece of shit movie.

I reckon that chap looks like a hobbit. He looks nothing like Uncle Steve. I reckon wish Uncle Steve would get off the beach and stop playing volleyball with Ozzy, Jack, Kelly. John Lydon, Dave Gahan, 300 pound Steve Jones, Dolores O'Riordan, and the old Brit guy who keeps bragging to everyone he was "Herman" in Herman's Hermits and send a fax to the Beverly Hills office to squash this piece of shit movie.
I was about to send out the cavalry in lieu of a search party for you! If Uncle Steve is on the beach playing volleyball against all those horrible twangy fake accent, Brit-to-LA-transplant-tubby-lardos right now, I reckon-hope he wins!! Also, John Lydon should probably lay off the trans-fats.
41909D6F00000578-0-image-m-33_1497919806997.jpg

And I feel like maybe Uncle Steve should also chip in and buy him a pair of socks.

And maybe also lend him Damon and a bottle of color corrector for an afternoon.

Also, that guy for sure looks like a hobbit.

GO LA CUCARACHAS! That's not a real team btw, in case anyone was wondering. I just like saying cucarachas.

I was about to send out the cavalry in lieu of a search party for you! If Uncle Steve is on the beach playing volleyball against all those horrible twangy fake accent, Brit-to-LA-transplant-tubby-lardos right now, I reckon-hope he wins!! Also, John Lydon should probably lay off the trans-fats.

And I feel like maybe Uncle Steve should also chip in and buy him a pair of socks.

GO LA CUCARACHAS! That's not a real team btw, in case anyone was wondering. I just like saying cucarachas.
This post reminded me of an old work colleague who still plays in a punk band that had some fame here in Sweden during the punk era in the 80's. Him and me ended up at some on the dole course in the 90's and The Sex Pistols played in Sweden that summer. He wanted me to come along to the gig but I never did and all he said about the gig was how fat they all were.

It looks likes he's got his baguette and he's looking for the cheese so he can make a sandwich for the ride home. But I love John Lydon to the point that I'd really jump in front of a bullet for him and nothing could be more punk than getting fat and wearing garish colors. He kind of looks like some mom that likes to drink box wine while the kids are at school and that is the look.

I suppose this means you are not really that impressed with the trailer? :lbf:

Oh, just reacting to the picture of John Lydon.

I have no opinion about the movie or the trailer other than that it must feel awkward to have a movie made about you without any say in it.

Last edited:
Reckon that's either Pavilions or Vintage Groceries in Malibu and that is his old yellow Euro car he gets driven around in. I think it's called a Vovo. I reckon that's more punk rock than Uncle Steve's black Mercedes he gets driven around in. I reckon John's Nike contract is better than Uncle Steve's. I am just waiting for these two to throw down at one of John's Sunday backyard Trump supporter party Bar B Que's.

a youth so bizarre! in a nutshell.. in a nuts hell.. beautiful ! microcosm of misery ! record player record player and the one dream keeping one alive ! and surviving to tell the story ! folks I give ya... MORRISSEY !

Oh Ketamine Sun, your posts are always funny and inspiring.
They always lead me to idea's and they trickle my imagination.
Please allow me to be a pretentious snob, although if you don't I don't care either cause actual it can be nice to have a pretention.

"Oh God, I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a King of infinite space".

Hamlet, II, 2.

I believe this is transcendental Moz, as an artist.

Reckon that's either Pavilions or Vintage Groceries in Malibu and that is his old yellow Euro car he gets driven around in. I think it's called a Vovo. I reckon that's more punk rock than Uncle Steve's black Mercedes he gets driven around in. I reckon John's Nike contract is better than Uncle Steve's. I am just waiting for these two to throw down at one of John's Sunday backyard Trump supporter party Bar B Que's.
The world believe Volvo's are safe but then they never realised that I worked for them once.

The world believe Volvo's are safe but then they never realised that I worked for them once.

OMG!! :squiffy:
I drove a number of Volvo's through the years!
S40, C30, S60 and V70.
Please tell me you didn't manufacture anything for those models!
f***ing great cars but now I realize I escaped disaster. :eek:
Pheww, that was a narrow escape! :mad:

OMG!! :squiffy:
I drove a number of Volvo's through the years!
S40, C30, S60 and V70.
Please tell me you didn't manufacture anything for those models!
f***ing great cars but now I realize I escaped disaster. :eek:
Pheww, that was a narrow escape! :mad:

You can relax cause all we did was ship things to Saddam Hussein but I worked most of the days wearing either a Morrissey or a Smiths t-shirt and had a big lovely quiff that I baked each day before heading off to work.

I made them sack me cause I refused to work with a weird dude who they had to send to a psychiatric asylum. He was weird cause he was a bit of a genius but could never quite mix that with real life and people. He invented so many things there and got a bonus in his paycheck every month and I have no idea what he spent his money on cause he had no girlfriend just his bike that he was on all year round.

I used to talk with Rolf and other ex colleagues from that place about what happened to that weirdo and a few summers ago I saw him cycle just past me.

Volvo wanted me to become a sales rep in America but nothing came of it and not long after that unit was closed down. The time at Volvo is like a long weird novel.

Don't you know where the smiths got their name from?

I thought we all just discovered it was from the brand name of his
favorite typewriter the 'Smith-Corona' ? no ?

He actually wanted to call the band The Coronas ! , but thought it would give the wrong impression and clash aesthetically with his (at the time ) tee-totaling lifestyle.

people get their names from the strangest of places.. :tiphat:

Tags
england is mine movie

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom