Ennabling Greatness

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
To give the frink a break from the crazy. :rolleyes: And no I don't want to have to be pointing this out.

DSCF0252.jpg

Morrissey's a ship. The aqua shirt and pants recall the water, the bridge of the bass is the mast of the ship, the scroll on top of his head the bow or stearn of whatever the front of the ship is called. The twin is like a sailor helping Boz aboard the ship who Morrissey beckons. Boz is the feminine aspect of him. I looked up "ship" in the penguin dictionary of symbols and typed it all out but I lost my internet connection. It;s good stuff, talking about Isis's boat festival in Mecoptamia that insures safety for sailors. Also I looked up the Star in WIrth's book, he talks about Ishtar and the duel aspect of her nature which is completely fitting for the scene displayed here, Morrissey steering his course. Anyway, much thanks to Sicy for nabbing this great pic.

The pic is great but, did you have some acid in your Frosted Flakes this morning CG?

The pic is great but, did you have some acid in your Frosted Flakes this morning CG?

Ummm, no. Actually I had Cinnamon Toast Crunch and no, there wasn't any acid on it. :p

I could go into Chaldean detail if you want but it's hoity toity God mumbo jumbo that's largely boring. In short, Morrissey's the ship that saves souls and bridges the ethereal world to the real world.

After my human emotion frink meltdown I'm trying to portray myself as the normal person I am but it's hard when stupid signs keep saying "POINT OUT THE BOAT!!!!!POINT OUT THE BOAT!!!!" :rolleyes:

Love the aqua shirt and jeans. I suppose that means I have gender identity issues when I'd rather wear Morrissey's clothes than say Penelope Cruz's ball gown.

CrystalG. doesn't need acid, she is possessed of a visionary mind not unlike William Blake.

After my human emotion frink meltdown I'm trying to portray myself as the normal person I am but it's hard when stupid signs keep saying "POINT OUT THE BOAT!!!!!POINT OUT THE BOAT!!!!" :rolleyes:

I enjoy your posts; they wrench us out of the mundane. You're kinda like a midwife of the surreal.

CrystalG. doesn't need acid, she is possessed of a visionary mind not unlike William Blake.

When I was a freshman in community college I did a short analysis of Blake’s poem, London. Being 18 and having ADD I made it a cutout instead of a real paper, but this is what I wrote:

This poem is about London, but not the London we are all so familiar with, ( ie Buckingham Palace and quaint little shops.) It is about the darker side of London where the townspeople cry out and humanity is appalling. Blake creates a vivid impression of this partly by calling into account the sense of hearing, (cry, sigh, hear) and by putting images close together which clash, such as a youthful harlot and a wedding hearse. The image of the chartered Thames in interesting. We find it reasonable to charter the streets of a town, but to charter something as free-flowing and natural as the Thames creates an image of excessive regulation and suggests, perhaps, how things began to go wrong. The image of mind forg’d mannacles leads me to believe that the people of London have been forced into a kind of slavery-a slavery of the mind. The meter of the poem is iambic tetrameter. This is an interesting choice for a poem which involves a man walking through through the streets of London, since 4:4 is march beat. So what is Blake’s point? Is it that something is wrong with the city of London? Perhaps there is something wrong with humanity itself. Whether because of the ruling class, or the general weakness of the people, what is clear is that what is natural is out of whack.

reading back, CG has a point here, I think :straightface: and no, I am not
1994.gif
and have not been for 2 days! :thumb::lbf:
but seriously kids, drugs are best never done evar :cool:

*=a wide variety of substances can insufflated and include but are not limited to:
cocaine, opiates, speed, dmt and my current fave foxy :D

What do you mean by 'the twin'?

I always mix up Solomon and Matt. :o I think of them both as musicians and am working at 40% at the moment with a cold. Forgive me, twins.

So I was looking at alice's YOU ARE THE FRINKIEST poster, pulled out the FEIST and was left with the RINK which is where ice skaters skate or lemniscate or whatever. It also reminded me of fonts because so many homeschooled "graphic desighners" fail to understand the importance of KERNing. Anyway, I found this beautiful FEIST video where like Mickey Mouse and a butchered Stravinsky score is orchestrating the elements, fire in this case, which is crucial to working in that fountain that we're all so familiar Morrissey reels around. I like Feist, though she tells the tragic side of the story in a lot of her songs too so I'm hesitant to really get into her work because it scares me. I don't like envisioning tragedy, I want a happy ending.

I'm open minded but f*** me, that is taking it too far. The guy wears an aqua coloured shirt and sudddenly he's the sea and Boz is feminine? What does it mean when Moz wears his favourite brown shirt?

I'm open minded but f*** me, that is taking it too far. The guy wears an aqua coloured shirt and sudddenly he's the sea and Boz is feminine? What does it mean when Moz wears his favourite brown shirt?

DSCF0252.jpg

4161720903_4e4fc3401c_o.jpg

Well, that's an interesting question. It's not that different colored shirts all mean the same thing in all situations, this particular photograph was snapped at just the right time because God placed Morrissey and Boz and Solomon there to make a point, they're in a way doing God's work without knowing it. So in this photo I've crudely drawn the ship that is Morrissey, he's a vessel that sails, let's say, celestial water. In this case he is saying, "I recognize the captain of this ship, or co-captain, as being the person Boz is portraying who is for lack of a better word, Lady God. Boz has what is traditionally referred to in Greek sculpture an "archaic smile" and holds very clearly a flame, which happens to be the side of his guitar. The flame is the eternal "light" that never goes out, that shines not from her behind, but her, you know. In this Morrissey is saying, this is the light that never goes out embodied in this woman who haunts me, or rather, works with me. That's why he points her out and his crew, Solomon, brings her aboard his ship to sail together. This all sounds nutzo, I know, but it's "nuts" for a reason.

Here's an archaic smile:

5811-004-28FA4636.jpg

The archaic smile is important because the Egyptian Goddess NUT "archs" her body acrosss the earth as her limbs hold up the sky as seen here:

nut2.jpg

So in a way she's AIR because she's the sky, Morrissey is WATER. She's also FiIRE because she keeps the eternal flame safe and Morrissey is the EARTH because, well, he has a pole, and for a thousand different reasons, you kinda just gotta go with me when i mention elements. So in short, this photo illustrates Morrissey's eternal dance with Nut, making him Geb, her husband. DOes this mean Morrissey is Boz's husband? No. Boz is just stepping in to play the part of Nut, the real Nut, well, everyone thinks she's nuts so it's strangely poetic and cool. :o It's all very interesting if you have a mind open enough to accept it, not a lot of people do and I could get into more detail but I probably lost you all at Morrissey being a boat and the concept of a celestial sea. :p <-- Actually this particular smilie is not unlike that of Nut's grin. Also notice in the illustration of Nut arching that Geb's hat is not dissimilar to the top of the bass Solomon holds.

Last edited:
So going along with the ship theme :)rolleyes: I'm tired of Tony the tiger's agenda, I just wanna be held!) it's interesting to note that at tonight's concert in Pomona, pretty much everyone will have an umbrella which looks like an upside down anchor, the one I chose can be extended in metaphor to reflect a staff of caduceus:

anchor-brass-doorknocker1.jpg

So anchors weigh ships down. Frinkers standing in the rain at the moment are bound to the earth, they desire the physical and why shouldn't they? They're human! Morrissey however has a free soul which flies about constantly doing great work. That makes normal life a tad more intersting/difficult for him. He's not like us, he's looking for his other spirit who flies about so they can anchor together.

It's important to remember that everyone had an umbrella in Liverpol as well, wasn't it raining? I don't think a zillion anchors could mean a thing, but it's something to think about on a cool cosmic level.

And I'm walking on the edge of sounding crazy for realz. :D

"Too many anchors! Cancel the concert!"

No, it'll all be fine.

Tags
attention whore too much time
Back
Top Bottom