Ennio Morricone on sale now at Radio City Music Hall

hulmerist

Ennio Morricone
Radio City Music Hall, New York, NY
Sat, Feb 3, 2007 08:00 PM

Tickets are on sale now :)

So I guess that means Morrissey is coming to the US in February? :)

Michael x

I hope he'll be making a new album in February!

Morrissey said:

"For the immediate future I am excited to be asked by Morricone (yes, Morricone) to sing and supply words for one of his musical pieces with a view to presenting this song at Carnegie Hall. Joy, joy, joy"

not Radio City Music Hall. unless the Carnegie Hall statement was to throw off Morrissey fans. Which I would do myself...it's a ennio morricone gig and no one would want the palce to fill up with morrissey fans and get out of hand. i also thought that carnegie hall menat it will be a mroe formal event. so i don't know.

ir ennio morricone playing anywhere else in the US? or just that one off show? also, perhaps the carnegie hall show won't be advertised. it may be a closed event? i don't know.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if Morrissey would show up that night as a "special" guest" or something. If Ennio Morricone asks him to write lyrics to one of his songs, he won't play a tape with Moz' voice in RCMH - I think.

well either way, i'm not going to go even if morrissey does show up. not worth the money. maybe they'll record video for a dvd or PBS special or something.

Back
Top Bottom