Errr...what? - The Smiths Reunion tour - date advertised for Florence, Italy, Sat 15th July 2017

I saw it too, just today in the early morning, apparently we just have to wait for more news. Stay tuned.

Er, wow...the venue is a HUGE stadium so could it be true?? Santa? Morrissey and Johnny playing HSIN TOGETHER? Forget about it!! As they say in New York.

Yeah, I reckon this is bull ox. I reckon me pretty sure Morrissey & Marr Productions have a mil payout 40 minute acoustic gig at CHEVROLET that night.

P.S. I reckon do any of you lots know where I can get a Hard Rock Cafe-Las Vegas sweatshirt up here in Picadillyshirewarts United? It would go great with me Yankees cap.

I thought about posting an event to that website with today's date and the title "Morrissey-solo gulled". But it's probably easier and quicker just to point out that I could do it about five minutes, and you can imagine the result for yourselves.

hope they throw in some M songs... like 'Paris' 'First of the gang',etc and hope Johnny doesn't murder them! ;)

a request ? sure! they could do that one too ! after Jesse teaches Johnny how to play it. ;)

Well Ketamine Sun, you don't think I would assume he would be learning that very quickly and even improving those guitar licks?
Mind you, I like Jesse's guitarplaying but Johnny Marr is a league on his own.

Also:

http://allevents.in/florence/the-smiths-reunion-tour-firenze/330483387286279#
I thought about posting an event to that website with today's date and the title "Morrissey-solo gulled". But it's probably easier and quicker just to point out that I could do it about five minutes, and you can imagine the result for yourselves.

If it was done to gull this site, then others have been taken in too. If it isn't true, which is most likely, then why would someone, somewhere, go to the trouble of creating an event, calling it part of the Smiths Reunion tour, and linking on an events site. Sheesh.

Also:
If it was done to gull this site, then others have been taken in too. If it isn't true, which is most likely, then why would someone, somewhere, go to the trouble of creating an event, calling it part of the Smiths Reunion tour, and linking on an events site. Sheesh.

I smell an x drummer behind these shenanigans ! ;)

nah, I'm talking about the one with the funny ears and played in Victim.

Yeah, know who you mean.
One of the Brothers who sang My Ship Is Coming In.
And has no regrets.

Yeah, know who you mean.
One of the Brothers who sang My Ship Is Coming In.
And has no regrets.

why ya dragging Scott into this ? Anyways, Mikes ship could of came in big, too bad he was impatient and sunk it long ago with that court case. I'm sure he has regrets now.

Back
Top Bottom