Errr...what? - The Smiths Reunion tour - date advertised for Florence, Italy, Sat 15th July 2017

If the court ruled that 'The Smiths' were an equal 4 way partnership and that couldnt ever be changed for future work then they reform under a slightly different name.

If we are talking about new names, how about something a bit more extravagant this time - like Funkmaster Moz and the Johnny Marr Jingle-Jangle Collective?

If we are talking about new names, how about something a bit more extravagant this time - like Funkmaster Moz and the Johnny Marr Jingle-Jangle Collective?

For unfinished business, for the location reference, for what's happened since, it can only be...

"STRANGEWAYS"

On the posters, everyone would know who it was, it's unmistakable.

Naw it's definitely the latter. You have reading comprehension issues and are dreadfully presumptuous. I'll add to that "dimmer than a black hole". Nice try though wee one.

You've had what you think is the last word, now you can f*** off. Specimens like you are very rare indeed.

You've had what you think is the last word, now you can f*** off. Specimens like you are very rare indeed.

animated-arrow-image-0148.gif

animated-arrow-image-0147.gif

"Don't regale me, I'm the KING of the Morrissey-Solo Forums!"
giphy.gif

while everyone else reacts to this "proclamation" with:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Something referring to Sex Pistols On Tour Secretly would be nice. Instead of Spots they could be Sots which I think fits Morrissey and Andy anyway.

This event page is still up, and I see there is now a blurb that says: "Basta con i fake di Adele, Coldplay, i Gunz.
Sostenete gli eventi veri e di qualità."
Google translates that as: "Enough with the fake Adele, Coldplay, the Gunz. Support the real events and quality."

Presumably 'the Gunz' are Gun n' Roses, who did their own reunion thing last year?

My current theory is that this will eventually disappear in a puff of smoke, everyone will presume it was a hoax...then 15 years later we'll find out they actually got close to doing it. :)

A smiths gig at Florence the 15th july 2017?
Impossible, Morrissey inaugurate a KFC this day ! :squiffy: :crazy:

A smiths gig at Florence the 15th july 2017?
Impossible, Morrissey inaugurate a KFC this day ! :squiffy: :crazy:

Well, the most important member of that band is in Rome.
We should follow the trails of Johnny Marr and the other lawnmower parts of which at least one will be replaced, or maybe two.

Only 10 days to go. Everyone in the queue is getting very excited now.

Didn't you hear? It got cancelled, and moved to a lovely crater in Syria. Standing room only.

i sense this is disgusting at any level

and i hope you'll discover cause of your self-assured sardonic performance. be well.

Back
Top Bottom