Eurovision Songcontest, who should win? I vote for Portugal

I happened to read that the Ukraine authorities killed a lot of stray dogs ahead of Eurovision to "clean up the streets".

Shame on them!

Salvador sounds a lot like Moz at times "they are forcing you to like this radio song because they are playing it 16 times a day". :lbf:

He seems to be a lovely person, I bet he is a Morrissey fan. Glad to know he wants to visit South America. Hope he comes to Buenos Aires soon.

Sweden should have won for the suits alone. Pure class.

Bengtsson.jpg

Suits from Dressmann!

Sorry dude, I am too late, seeing your post just now.
Feyenoord did it and all in all, it was to be expected, more or less.
They won at their own stadium, on their own ground where they are almost unbeatable.
I know the pressure was immense but good old Dirk Kuyt who has dealt with this more then once took up once again the role of the leader and scored a triple goal. Officially not a hattrick cause the goals were not in one half of the game.

Congratulations on Feyenoord! They deserved it!

I will make a prediction about the game in Stockholm between Man United and AJAX.
AJAX will win! Don't know how, don't know the score, it will be a hell of a match but they will win!
As long as that evil man Mourinho doesn't order some of his players to immediately kick some of the important AJAX players out of the game!

I just want to see good, exiting, entertaining football.
Without all the f***ing tactics that kill that noble game.
Think about this: The value of the complete selection of AJAX matches that of the left leg of Pogba.

It's just thrilling and exiting to see such a young team being a thread to the big, powerful money based clubs in Europe. Even if they lose they will make quite an impression.
Those young, talented players have a chance in AJAX cause they really play.

They are not being kept in reserve like in so many other big clubs being payed very well but not having a chance to develop and shine. Just bought to keep them away from the competeing big clubs where they wouldn't have a chance either.
I hope AJAX will be able to keep some of their good players.
Especially Ziyech, Klaassen, Dolberg and Sanchez are vital.
Cheers! :thumb:
I love your romance of the sport that is of course long gone but now and then a team can be able to win against the odds.

If Ajax fail to win they go back to being the most powerful jewish cleaning liquid the world has ever seen.

These days when someone score three goals it is a hat trick but a proper hattrick is as you say in first half and with no other players scoring inbetween.

Wow, I know I read a post from you stating you hated football and here you reveal yourself as a big Ajax fan. Dutch football is amazing and have always produced fantastic players. Ajax and Man United have a lot of history between them and some ex players will be torn as they have played for and support both clubs.

Pogba was bought for political reasons as the commercial side of the deal revealed and today he was back home as his dad died yesterday.

Like you I am certain Ajax will win the final because they have nothing to lose although once again losing out on the league title on the final day puts a bit more pressure on Ajax or else they will look back at the season as a big failure.

I watched both games today and Feyenoord scored within 40 seconds and then another not long after so their title was never in doubt. Man United started this season in Europe at Feyenoord and will end it against Ajax in the final.

United will be missing a host of players and the plan is to make ex-Ajax player Zlatan lift the trophy for United after he hurt his knee really bad and had to have an operation on it. The entire Stockholm production team for this final have made it their aim to make Zlatan lift it and personally I cannot stand the guy.

Can't remember I said I hated football. Maybe it was something to do with despising the big money involved and, in my view, destroying it.

Enjoying football only by watching it on my tv.
And once a year in Italy I go to the stadium of Fiorentina, just for fun.
I Follow the British league football as I can quite easily as delivered by BBC.

Whenever there is news about a transfer from a back from dumbleywubstack united and a club pays an enormous amount of money for a player who can only run, and even not that fast but looks big and mean I am flabbergasted. I can't believe there are no young British talents. There are but there could be more.
I think English football could gain a lot of attraction if they would really focus on young English talents and giving them a chance. But it won't happen.
There is so much money going around and so many crooks profiting.
I bet if you would ask a genuine City or United fan they would agree.

These days when someone score three goals it is a hat trick but a proper hattrick is as you say in first half and with no other players scoring inbetween.

Wow, I know I read a post from you stating you hated football and here you reveal yourself as a big Ajax fan. Dutch football is amazing and have always produced fantastic players. Ajax and Man United have a lot of history between them and some ex players will be torn as they have played for and support both clubs.

Pogba was bought for political reasons as the commercial side of the deal revealed and today he was back home as his dad died yesterday.

Like you I am certain Ajax will win the final because they have nothing to lose although once again losing out on the league title on the final day puts a bit more pressure on Ajax or else they will look back at the season as a big failure.

I watched both games today and Feyenoord scored within 40 seconds and then another not long after so their title was never in doubt. Man United started this season in Europe at Feyenoord and will end it against Ajax in the final.

United will be missing a host of players and the plan is to make ex-Ajax player Zlatan lift the trophy for United after he hurt his knee really bad and had to have an operation on it. The entire Stockholm production team for this final have made it their aim to make Zlatan lift it and personally I cannot stand the guy.

By the way, I don't know about the English scouts but I do know a lot of the Dutch scouts are cruising all around Scandinavia and they see a lot of young talents and they try to get them for their clubs.
I like Dollberg from Ajax. They scouted him and he is really a cool guy.
And still so young. I hope he stays. But you never know.

Can't remember I said I hated football. Maybe it was something to do with despising the big money involved and, in my view, destroying it.

Enjoying football only by watching it on my tv.
And once a year in Italy I go to the stadium of Fiorentina, just for fun.
I Follow the British league football as I can quite easily as delivered by BBC.

Whenever there is news about a transfer from a back from dumbleywubstack united and a club pays an enormous amount of money for a player who can only run, and even not that fast but looks big and mean I am flabbergasted. I can't believe there are no young British talents. There are but there could be more.
I think English football could gain a lot of attraction if they would really focus on young English talents and giving them a chance. But it won't happen.
There is so much money going around and so many crooks profiting.
I bet if you would ask a genuine City or United fan they would agree.
You did state you hated the finance part not the sport so you are right.

Yes, the english game is dead and has never been worse in Europe where only the worst top side made it to a final this season. I see it as England now being where italian football was just before the corruption scandal that killed off Serie A that since has not had many sides make it to a big final but this year Juventus are back in a final and they are of course the most corrupted side we have ever seen in world football (Real Madrid's titles were given to them by a dictator and the royals).

Only a side not playing in Europe can now win the Premier League in England which says it all. They all need a rest and care more about social media than how they perform.

What is worse is that the corruption and bribes are no secret and the authority in England monitoring games that have been rigged by betting syndicates has tried for years to make the football authorities listen but they don't.

Throw into the mix the fact that the referees openly show how they punish some team in almost every game cause they were paid to and you are left with a feeling that we are in fact watching the last remains of football.

As you state the talents are not given the chance and therefor they pay for players from overseas instead. I can only hope dutch football doesn't get too successful or else they will go the same way.

The english football association is the only football association working against the good of its own game and they have always done their best to make sure a London side wins it all but this failed miserably over the years.

This years Europa League final the final date for pre ordering tickets for final was at the end of March a month and a half before anyone knew who would be in the final.

LOL

QQ

You should come to Stockholm and watch that final with me. Not in the stadium but in the quite new giant mall next to it where they have the worlds biggest sports bar. We can watch the players arrive across the street and then watch the game in the giant bar and after game run over to stadium and mingle with the fans and wave goodbye to the player buses.

After all this you can hand me over to the cops for my crimes against humanity on here and post all my details here at Solo so all the people here can sue the hell out of me. As a dutchman you don't need to book a flight just get on that bike now and you will arrive on time outside the Friends Arena. The stadium is not called that cause swedes paid tribute to the tv series "Friends" but because Friends is this anti bullying organisation here so they definitely won't allow me in.

What do you say?

If the native indian lady lifts the cup on crutches I will be smoke signalling the end of my fan days with the biggest bong the world has ever seen delivered to me from Holland.

pjimage_4_1.jpg

What the hell, I might as well invite all people on here to Stockholm on may 24. I will be signing things and taking your questions. Bitch slaps are a fiver, Solo discount only on the night.

I will be by the bar with my head on the bar with ticketless mancs and people from all over the world singing:

"and if a very big truck smashes into us to die in Stockholm is such a heavenly way to die".

What the hell, I might as well invite all people on here to Stockholm on may 24. I will be signing things and taking your questions. Bitch slaps are a fiver, Solo discount only on the night.

I will be by the bar with my head on the bar with ticketless mancs and people from all over the world singing:

"and if a very big truck smashes into us to die in Stockholm is such a heavenly way to die".

No, thanks.

i cant because on may 24 it's 'random acts of kindess' day here and that means i can get a free nutritious granola bar from grocery moz, so i have to be here for that.

i cant because on may 24 it's 'random acts of kindess' day here and that means i can get a free nutritious granola bar from grocery moz, so i have to be here for that.
And here I was hoping to set you up with Quando Quando. I had even planned a quick wedding ceremony on the steps of Friends Arena and my old pal Jens Lekman said yes to be there to perform this tune to mark teh occasion:

Since the wedding is off he will instead perform this tune:

When the hoolies are done with Friends Arena it will be renamed Fiends Arena.

Dutch and english fans will never end well.

QQ

You should come to Stockholm and watch that final with me. Not in the stadium but in the quite new giant mall next to it where they have the worlds biggest sports bar. We can watch the players arrive across the street and then watch the game in the giant bar and after game run over to stadium and mingle with the fans and wave goodbye to the player buses.

After all this you can hand me over to the cops for my crimes against humanity on here and post all my details here at Solo so all the people here can sue the hell out of me. As a dutchman you don't need to book a flight just get on that bike now and you will arrive on time outside the Friends Arena. The stadium is not called that cause swedes paid tribute to the tv series "Friends" but because Friends is this anti bullying organisation here so they definitely won't allow me in.

What do you say?

Maybe you won't believe me but the idea itself to go to a footballmatch with you is an attractive one.
Just to go with someone, the anticipation, to talk about the football, to watch the game and have a couple of drinks and a laugh is a good way to spend some time.

You might have the idea I must be really hating you but I don't.
In fact I think the whole Nazi bullshit and altright opinions and your racist remarks and gaybashing are just a way to annoy the mozbots who show an almost religious believe in their God.
But I still can't understand the nasty and hateful things you said to and about 12inch.

I am not going to handover you to any authority, or police whether in Sweden or Holland.
Because I am not aware or convinced you have committed any crime.
If I would do that, I would have a daytime job, unpayed, by just reporting all sorts of supposed criminals and there is no end. It would be like living in Russia during Lenin, Stalin, and maybe Putin as well?

I hate the telltales but not the whistleblowers.
There is a distinction, don't you think?

By the way, I think this is your first post that made me laugh and I don't mean sarcastically.
But your suggestion to climb on my bike and cycle to Stockholm did make me laugh!
And immediately after reading it an enormous fatiguing feeling overwhelmed me too.
How would I get past that gigantic bridge on a bike?

So, lets put the idea in the fridge for a while and get it out in future.
You never know.

It's a no then, our date?

I only wanted to admire your dutch accent speaking english. Drown in your world of wisdom and knowledge.

It's still possible!
See the reply to your other post.
Any reason is okay by me.
And, about drowning in my world of wisdom and knowledge, I could say the same about you!
But I don't want you to drown, or me.

Maybe you won't believe me but the idea itself to go to a footballmatch with you is an attractive one.
Just to go with someone, the anticipation, to talk about the football, to watch the game and have a couple of drinks and a laugh is a good way to spend some time.

You might have the idea I must be really hating you but I don't.
In fact I think the whole Nazi bullshit and altright opinions and your racist remarks and gaybashing are just a way to annoy the mozbots who show an almost religious believe in their God.
But I still can't understand the nasty and hateful things you said to and about 12inch.

I am not going to handover you to any authority, or police whether in Sweden or Holland.
Because I am not aware or convinced you have committed any crime.
If I would do that, I would have a daytime job, unpayed, by just reporting all sorts of supposed criminals and there is no end. It would be like living in Russia during Lenin, Stalin, and maybe Putin as well?

I hate the telltales but not the whistleblowers.
There is a distinction, don't you think?

By the way, I think this is your first post that made me laugh and I don't mean sarcastically.
But your suggestion to climb on my bike and cycle to Stockholm did make me laugh!
And immediately after reading it an enormous fatiguing feeling overwhelmed me too.
How would I get past that gigantic bridge on a bike?

So, lets put the idea in the fridge for a while and get it out in future.
You never know.
It seems you have found me out and I don't hate 12 inch. In fact, today I was reminded of something. A few years ago I was actually in contact online and on the phone with a man that had a sex change and became a woman. So I am ok with all people and 12 inch would feel so disappointed if he met me expecting to meet this hateful dude cause I am not. I would make him laugh and give him a hug and say sorry for the shit I posted on here just to stir things up.

Isn't that what a proper troll is supposed to do?

I appreciate your answer to my invite, leaving it in the open. I have absolutely no plans yet and have no idea what will happen on the day. Me and my girlfriend might go early to do some shopping north of Stockholm where there are some serious shopping to be done for the serious shopper.

The game is not even in Stockholm despite the city name being used. Solna is north of Stockholm and is not a part of Stockholm at all. They have their own economy and get state finances as a independent municipality. I blame my dad for stating this cause he always went on about this and most swedes and even those in Stockholm and Solna have no idea about this.

Anyway, you come across as a cultivated man and I am sure you know more about most things than I do. Glad I made you laugh at last, you must be the first.

Latest ticket price for the game is £1000.

Tags
european songfestival
Back
Top Bottom