Eurovision Songcontest, who should win? I vote for Portugal

Quando quando quando

Belgium second.
I sense some Lana del Ray influence there.
Nice songs!
Well at least these two, for me!
Just watching now.

Belgium second.
I sense some Lana del Ray influence there.
Nice songs!
Well at least these two, for me!
Just watching now.
It's called the Eurovision and it was the worst ever production I have ever seen. I could not even watch it all and had to take a break here and there from it.
Eastern europeans simply cannot make music or master the english language but they tend to scream a lot during their performances. I think it is the aim of Eurovision to become worse for each year that passes.
Gays have no taste at all.

It's called the Eurovision and it was the worst ever production I have ever seen. I could not even watch it all and had to take a break here and there from it.
Eastern europeans simply cannot make music or master the english language but they tend to scream a lot during their performances. I think it is the aim of Eurovision to become worse for each year that passes.
Gays have no taste at all.

Sorry, you were right.
Edited the title to Eurovision.
I of course, had that break too. More then one.
Just liked the song from that Portuguese guy as he was just singing and he has a nice voice and that "Saudade" feeling.

I dislike all the Eastern European songs as much as you. It is only about show. Not about music.
Well, if there is that much of garbage, the few ones that stand out make an even bigger impression.
Don't know why you say gays have no taste?
Many of them do, although you wouldn't like it.

Sorry, you were right.
Just liked the song from that Portuguese guy as he was just singing and he has a nice voice and that "Saudade" feeling.

I dislike all the Eastern European songs as much as you. It is only about show. Not about music.
Well, if there is that much of garbage, the few ones that stand out make an even bigger impression.
It's not a festival. Many things are called a festival these days but the criteria is that it takes place on at least 3 stages during at least 3 days.

Sorry, you were right.

Gay taste is bad taste cause what they swallow tastes bad.

Celebrate Diversity is the slogan for this years Eurovision and then they bullied Russia out of it, a woman in a wheelchair.

Back to the drawing board.

Here is mine, not a bet for the winner.
- Francesco Gabbani - Occidentali's Karma (Italy) Sorry if I’m partial
- Dihaj - Skeletons (Azerbaijan)
- Norma John - Blackbird (Finland)

- Salvador Sobral - Amar Pelos Dois (Portugal)
- Koit Toome & Laura - Verona (Estonia)

Last edited:
Celebrate Diversity is the slogan for this years Eurovision and then they bullied Russia out of it, a woman in a wheelchair.

Back to the drawing board.

Shame on them. People are not responsible of the deeds of their governments.

That guy was just taking the piss and probably had the biggest laughs himself behind peoples backs.

I thought exactly the same thing :) That's a good attitude

Last edited:
when did Australia become part of Europe.suppose the more the merrier.the organisors want countries who can afford to host it,it nearly bankrupted Ireland who I think hosted it two years in a row.

when did Australia become part of Europe.suppose the more the merrier.the organisors want countries who can afford to host it,it nearly bankrupted Ireland who I think hosted it two years in a row.

Your country has to be a member of the European Broadcasting Union (EBU) to take part at the ESC. Or it has to be a member of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) with an Associate Membership to the EBU. It has nothing to do with Europe as a continent.

Shame on them. People are not responsible of the deeds of their governments.

I don't really have much of an opinion about whether she should have been allowed to perform, but Ukraine has a law saying that Russians who travel to Crimea without getting permission are then banned from travelling to (the rest of) Ukraine for three years. So she went and did a concert in Crimea without getting permission. Whatever the rights and wrongs, she basically banned herself.

I believe that there's been little effort to break the country bias voting, so unfortunately, it offers little in the way of 'true' winners.
It is, however, worth watching for the 'spectacle', but isn't as exciting as it was through earlier decades.
Miserable as ever,
FWD.

I don't really have much of an opinion about whether she should have been allowed to perform, but Ukraine has a law saying that Russians who travel to Crimea without getting permission are then banned from travelling to (the rest of) Ukraine for three years. So she went and did a concert in Crimea without getting permission. Whatever the rights and wrongs, she basically banned herself.

It's an international festival. I can't see how a girl in a wheelchair could be a threat, unless this is considered the revenge of a whole country that falls upon a single person. Some laws are better than others. I wouldn't agree with a law banning UK citizens to come into my country because UK is colonizing part of our territory.

It's not a festival. Many things are called a festival these days but the criteria is that it takes place on at least 3 stages during at least 3 days.

Okay, edited the title-thread to Eurovision song contest.
Are you happy now?

Tags
european songfestival
Back
Top Bottom