Eurovision Songcontest, who should win? I vote for Portugal

Anyway, no Eurovision entry or winner past, future or present will ever come close to the greatness that was Conchita Wurst. <3 <3 <3

Was he your great great grandad since he was austrian just like you?

Chances are very high.

I'm neither Austrian (not that there'd be anything wrong with that) nor the one spouting vile Nazi rhetoric. You make zero sense as usual, "Urban".

Last edited:
Some things are a fact of nature and we know because we are well educated but even those without an education know this.

If you think facts of nature are that important, and I agree with you, why can't you accept the fact of nature that sexual preferences are a fact of nature too, and a minority has a preference for the same gender as they are themselves? It could make life a bit more easier for them as it is now.
Although acceptance has risen and there are places where they can have a normal, boring civil life there are still many people not accepting and I can't understand why this fact of nature is not accepted.
As if people choose for their sexual preference. I don't believe they do.

If you think facts of nature are that important, and I agree with you, why can't you accept the fact of nature that sexual preferences are a fact of nature too, and a minority has a preference for the same gender as they are themselves? It could make life a bit more easier for them as it is now.
Although acceptance has risen and there are places where they can have a normal, boring civil life there are still many people not accepting and I can't understand why this fact of nature is not accepted.
As if people choose for their sexual preference. I don't believe they do.

Orientation is a better word than "preference", because preference implies choice, which a lot of people find problematic.

Last edited:
Well... it is over. Another reason to hate contests. The winner song seems a joke. Bring me to pieces? Seriously?

I'm neither Austrian (not that there'd be anything wrong with that) nor the one spouting vile Nazi rhetoric. You make zero sense as usual, "Urban".
History revisionists I have heard of but not personal revisionism where someone denies their own background and you are definitely part austrian so maybe part Hitler and part Fritzl?
It would make such sense.

Orientation is a better word than "preference", because preference implies choice, which a lot of people find problematic.

Of course it is.
It's a process, a development and as I can't think of it as any other than a natural thing as nature is the biggest power of all and we people are only a tiny part in it, to me there is no need to research scientifically which sexual orientation people develop. Animals are sexually oriented. We, human animals are too. Let people be free and being themselves.
It's just very plain and simple. I now think this is what Moz meant by humasexual and nothing more or less.
Now, I am done with the subject, as I don't care cause people are so much more then their sexual orientation and it is only one aspect of their being.
Cheers 12inch :thumb:

Well... it is over. Another reason to hate contests. The winner song seems a joke. Bring me to pieces? Seriously?

Not yet. It was only the semi-finals.
Saturday is the final.
Don't know if I will make it as I am already to pieces. Wahh

Last edited:
Not yet. It was only the semi-finals.
Saturday is the final.
Don't know if I will make as I am already to pieces. Wahh
My girlfriend has always been a massive fan of Eurovision and always bought the double cd with all the songs singing and dancing to them as she made dinner. This year she says she is gonna skip it.

I might record that historic event if it occurs.

History revisionists I have heard of but not personal revisionism where someone denies their own background and you are definitely part austrian so maybe part Hitler and part Fritzl?
It would make such sense.

I think I know my ancestry better than some internet troll.

Also, laughing at people who watch this camp joke and then complain in all seriousness that it's lacking niveau and that the songs aren't good.

Last edited:
Let me wipe those tears of yours away and sorry for using gloves cause you never know.

You are not only vile but also quite stupid. If you're going to continue to make homophobic remarks, at least get your facts straight. HIV cannot be transmitted through tears.

You are not only vile but also quite stupid. If you're going to continue to make homophobic remarks, at least get your facts straight. HIV cannot be transmitted through tears.

"at least get your facts straight" :p
His alternative facts are so straight!
They must be right in his "opinion".

Someone in this thread, in fact two, didn't identify the reference so here it is:

I still hope Portugal wins, or Belgium. Apart from the music, what a beautiful girl!
Also liked Azerbeijan very much, good song, no typical Eastern European tone. (I know it isn't part of it) Not sure about the presentation, but the music does it for me.
I really like Holland too but they won't win.
Very high up runners to have a chance:
Australialia
Sweden
Cyprus

What about that yodeling girl? :squiffy:
There is only one person in pop music that CAN get away with yodeling because he is so good at it and not only in very cheerful, uplifting music!
I would give half of my right arm to see Moz doing his skillful job at the song contest.
By the way, I am left-handed of course, but still.
Oh no, forgot my Moz-tattoo is on my right arm. :eek:
Forget it!

Last edited:
Well, I now feel ashamed as I liked that song so much but when everybody loves it, and votes for it...... " hangs head". :(
Now I wish Portugal wouldn't win. Still a nice song.
Belgium! Belgium! Belgium! :tears:

Tags
european songfestival
Back
Top Bottom