Ever wanted to do this?

Zelda Zonk

The things you can get away with when you're old!
An elderly woman misunderstood instructions while checking in at Sweden's main airport and was whisked down a baggage shoot after she placed herself instead of her luggage on the belt, media reported Wednesday.

The 78-year-old woman, who was not named, was preparing to fly from Stockholm's Arlanda airport to Germany on Tuesday when she lay down on an unmanned baggage belt in the belief she was following check-in instructions, the Upsala Nya Tidning local daily reported on its website.

She was quickly swept off to the baggage handling centre, where staff members helped get her back on her feet.

The woman suffered no serious injury and caught her flight as planned.

An elderly woman misunderstood instructions while checking in at Sweden's main airport and was whisked down a baggage shoot after she placed herself instead of her luggage on the belt, media reported Wednesday.

The 78-year-old woman, who was not named, was preparing to fly from Stockholm's Arlanda airport to Germany on Tuesday when she lay down on an unmanned baggage belt in the belief she was following check-in instructions, the Upsala Nya Tidning local daily reported on its website.

She was quickly swept off to the baggage handling centre, where staff members helped get her back on her feet.

Good on her. And i'll stuff my Colostomy Bag with Class A drugs when i get to that age..:)

This sounds like this woman totally let loose! I love it!

I would love one day just to roll down a big, greeny hill where I'd end up in a field of wildflowers laughing hysterically. You know, just to let loose one day would be nice...

Or, go to a pub & ask a nice, sexy man out & he'd say YES! :)

I would love one day just to roll down a big, greeny hill where I'd end up in a field of wildflowers laughing hysterically. You know, just to let loose one day would be nice...

:confused:

you're weird.

The only thing rolling are my eyes. At what point does everyone unleash the the internet on you? I have been learning a lot lurking at 4chan.

A few years ago I had the "pleasure" of travelling from Brussels to Budapest with a Dutch university rugby team (I still don't know how they got into uni.) and I got them on the way back too. On the way there they were just annoying attention whores but on the way back they were totally pissed, and on the Brussels airport they lay on the baggage delivery belt. :rolleyes:

1. You'd end up nauseous and dizzy. I know, I did it regularly as a child.

2. What prevents you from doing so?

Back
Top Bottom