Exclaim.ca: TCU Place, Saskatoon - date brought forward to 22nd of October

1022-Saskatoon-Morrissey-1920x1080.jpg

Morrissey Reschedules Saskatoon Concert

Morrissey's October 24 date at TCU Place has been moved to October 22, due to "logistical issues beyond our control," according to a press release.

https://exclaim.ca/music/article/morrissey_reschedules_saskatoon_concert

From the venue too:

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Strange thing to do, not sure I have ever seen a concert brought forward before, wonder if they have realised they would struggle to get to the Hollywood Bowl gig if they played on the 24th

Lol!!

Strange thing to do, not sure I have ever seen a concert brought forward before, wonder if they have realised they would struggle to get to the Hollywood Bowl gig if they played on the 24th

If I seem a little strange.....

;)

My prediction was that he would cancel that gig, for the reason you mention (making it back in time and fit enough for the Hollywood Bowl gig). So this is a more elegant solution. Why didn't they think about it earlier? Why always invoke "logistical reasons"? God only knows.

"Can you squeeze me into an empty page of your diary. And psychologically thaw me. I've got faith in you."

Blarmey crykey bloomin onion boomerrang! Reckon there is no way The California Son is going to be ready for a hometown gig at the Hollywood Bowl in just one day. Reckon he had to cancel this foreigner date. Anyway word down at Beverly Hills HQ is that he has exceeded box office and merch sales for this foreign tour, so why the f*** would he play another date in canadadada m8 c*** tit chipper curry inn n n nnn nnnnnnn n it.

This show is never happening. Dreadful ticket sales.
where have you been tam,have you not seen some of the crowds at the shows on this tour.

My prediction was that he would cancel that gig, for the reason you mention (making it back in time and fit enough for the Hollywood Bowl gig). So this is a more elegant solution. Why didn't they think about it earlier? Why always invoke "logistical reasons"? God only knows.
how do know this is the reason,have you looked into your big crystal balls.

Good ole' Melvis.

You just can't trust the whingy little f***, can you?
learn how to spell whingey then you can post on here.an anagram of melvis is M lives and long may it continue.i look forward to your melvis inspired reply.

where have you been tam,have you not seen some of the crowds at the shows on this tour.

Some have had large crowds, however hardly any have sold out even with tickets as low as $9. This show has only sold 50% of the tickets available.

Some have had large crowds, however hardly any have sold out even with tickets as low as $9. This show has only sold 50% of the tickets available.

if you take a look at all the tickets still left for the Hollywood Bowl, I estimate it’s only about 70% sold, which for Morrissey, isn’t very good. It wasn’t that long ago, that venue would have sold out immediately. Depeche Mode sold out 4 nights there just last year, The Cure sells out multiple nights there, so what is going on? Maybe he should have stuck with The Greek or something?

well Hollywood bowl is only 45-50% sold so far.......

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom