Exclaim.ca: TCU Place, Saskatoon - date brought forward to 22nd of October

1022-Saskatoon-Morrissey-1920x1080.jpg

Morrissey Reschedules Saskatoon Concert

Morrissey's October 24 date at TCU Place has been moved to October 22, due to "logistical issues beyond our control," according to a press release.

https://exclaim.ca/music/article/morrissey_reschedules_saskatoon_concert

From the venue too:

Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

o_O
as if you are all not all skinny pseudonyms.:lbf:
a little bit of Benny the Islamic Butcher popped out there.
you need melvis baby :babybottle: formula plugged into your filthy pseudonym hole.:clap:
Not an original thought or basic sentence available from this twat. Nothing but punk-ass thievery and emojis.

Just a f***ing waste of air and bandwidth.

bawbag trill is on the loose.just the 8 trolls tonight.

NEWS JUST IN ....

Due to logistical reasons outwith his control Morrissey has cancelled all shows: past, present and future.

Having recently postponed a show only to reschedule and then decide to reschedule that date again Morrissey feels even he has stretched his luck as far as is humanely possible in regard to tge space time continuum.

While no additional dates are to be scheduled - even in the UK - where he said he'd never play again only to play again - ex-fans remain disinterested.

Goodbye Morrissey. Once you could do no wrong. Now you are inherently wrong.

What's that!? A tour has just been announced? Ill planned dates throughout Europe? Well, I never.

Sure. Morrissey will attract a new ring-wing audience in the UK and that will be to one degree or another nasty. Antifa will obviously be drawn too.
It will get messy. Those interested in the music will be stuck in the middle. Moz will get a kick out of that but surely not worth the damage to his legacy or risk to him fans.
Morrissey will need to find a different format than concerts now.

Sure. Morrissey will attract a new ring-wing audience in the UK and that will be to one degree or another nasty. Antifa will obviously be drawn too.
It will get messy. Those interested in the music will be stuck in the middle. Moz will get a kick out of that but surely not worth the damage to his legacy or risk to him fans.

Moz security will apprehend all suspects before they enter the venue. you know skinny will try to attend, but there will a roving security force looking to spot him.:thumb:
same for his Islamic cohort, the cuck al-Haslaam.:thumb:

At least it will get them out of the house and off the internet, instead of milling about on here parroting crap about Skinny, cucks, and how all women are evil.

I think you're being ironic.

For the record, yet again, I only ever use one registered user name - this one. I'm sure David would be happy to confirm.

I know you do and I know I'm not you. I was taking the piss out of the Poundland 4Channers on here.

I only use this one myself. I'm sure David would be happy to confirm that as well.

:rolleyes:

:swear I know you and you know me:ahhh:

:swear youre not me and im not you:ahhh:

ALL TOGETHER NOW> DavidT can tell you so.:laughing:

Like clockwork.;)
the coloured dot pseudonym makes an appearance.:lbf:

Finally admitting it, Skinny.

If I deny it, it's proof to you.
If I admit it, it's proof to you.
If I ignore it, it's proof to you.
If I get abducted by aliens, it's proof to you.
If there's a photo of me and Skinny next to each other, it's proof we're the same person.

You're a f***ing idiot.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom