Extra UK date added - London Palladium 10th March 2018

Via Facebook:
20171106_170931[1].png

This isn't set to share on Facebook - I've repeated the information twice as it is lost in the other thread.

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
This venue is always fun, thanks to the very deep orchestra pit between the stage and the front row, which any would be stage invaders/crowd surfers inevitably fall down. It's always fun to watch them get impaled on music stands.
I'm trying to find out if they'll be a pre sale for this. Help please?

The Moz taketh from Paso Robles and giveth to London.

#Jackysonlyhappywithspaceheatersonstage

Doesn't look like there's a presale for this one! Good luck to all then.

No pricing for tickets listed on TM either. Should be a tough ticket.

Doesn't look like there's a presale for this one! Good luck to all then.

No pricing for tickets listed on TM either. Should be a tough ticket.

Oh, thanks very much for your reply. Have already maxed out my credit card but I will be tempted if I can grab a good seat! Friday morning it is then. Yes indeed good luck to all!

I'm in the Royal Circle row F. I assume these are good tickets. Oh to see Morrissey in an intimate venue and not any venue the London Palladium.

20171110_100623.png

Link resolves to:
https://www.gigsandtours.com/tour/morrissey
Had to post a picture and url as the genius behind the 'official' site insists on making something that needs exposure a limited audience post.
Regards,
FWD.

Ha ha, instantaneously all sold out. I mean within 1 second. Tragic, unfair etc etc.....

Attachments

• IMG_1639.PNG
    IMG_1639.PNG
    460.9 KB · Views: 0
How did people get tickets? There were none for sale on Ticketmaster - I clicked at 10:00 exactly, and it was completely sold out.

Seriously now, how do these sell out so quick? I had three websites/apps open well before 10 and all had sold out within 30 seconds.

Same for RAH, sigh...

The entire venue sold out in 1 second. I call bullshit on the fact that more than a handfull of tickets were ever available to the public. They've all gone straight to tout sites, back of hand.

wow, that went quick didn't it? Royal Circle for me! Viva Moz!

20171110_103745.jpg

"Special Guests"!?
Regards,
FWD.

The Palladium kept some tickets for those foolhardy enough to queue in person at the venue this morning. Front row too.

Still more than happy in getting a ticket for this one.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom