F.A.O Hugh

A

Alex_Rae

What`s with posting all these pictures? Is it a cry for help? Your a big enough attention seeker at the gigs with your Septic top and trying to get on stage begging for passes etc. Have you no self respect?? You really need to seek some sort of help......

> Oh I recognise you.........wondered who the idiot at the front of Queues trying to give it the bigg'un all the time was and now I know,,,,,why on earth post a photo like that ? You have severe mental problems or are just very very lonely and sad...or probably both.......

Leave Hugh alone he's not that bad

Re: Leave Hugh alone he's not that bad

He`s a f***ing attention seeker twat. He was lucky he never got a twatting in Dublin and that Septic top he wears he`s asking for a smack

which septic top?

Re: which septic top?

The Green/White or just green septic soccer top he wears to all the gigs. If he didn`t post that then who the hell is he giving semi-naked photo`s of himself to? He really needs to see a good shrink...

> Green and White is the colour of the Devil........Anyone knows in Glasgow Soccer circles that the wearing of shorts and posting of semi naked photos on the internet is a sign of gayness with paedophile tendencies.....avoid this Hugh bloke like the plague..

Dave Green and White is the colour of champions not the devil YOU MUG! I Do agree though that football tops have no place at concerts unless your going to see Saint Etienne :)!

> Neil , we must agree to disagree over football , which is fine , but we must agree that this moron in the photo , who parades himself as something important and special at Moz gigs , is no more than a sad loser who desreves to be beaten....

Dave I`ll think you`ll find the word is DESERVES. But yes in relation to your second question. But I`m not into this elite fan thing....

YAWN.

Did you not ask for lives from Santa at Christmas or did he not think that you deserved one?

> Dave I`ll think you`ll find the word is DESERVES. But yes in relation to
> your second question. But I`m not into this elite fan thing....

> YAWN.

> Did you not ask for lives from Santa at Christmas or did he not think that
> you deserved one?

Actually I DO have a life unlike 99.9% of the morons on here posting pictures etc. I just asked a valid question muppet. Now jog on..