Fancy a RAH pre-show pint or two?

If i see that boozer i'm going in, looks suitably run down for my tastes... i'll be the one with a big quiff and pink socks ;)

If I hadn't sold my ticket after this gig got rescheduled, I would've definitely come. :o

If I hadn't sold my ticket after this gig got rescheduled, I would've definitely come. :o

I know you would darling...I'll have one (or two) for you! ;)

I'll be setting off shortly...a bit nervous about tonight...but it comes with the territory I guess...being a Morrissey fan sure ain't for the faint of heart!

Take care Jose!:)

Love Alma xxx

if i can find the place i'll come for a drink or 2.

Leave Gloucester Road tube and turn left. cross at the lights and continue on up until you get to Queens Gate Terrace. Turn right and carry on until you reach a smaller left hand turning before a large one. This is Queens Gate Mews and the pub should be visible once you turn into it.

You have no excuse now!! :thumb:

Love Alma xxx

Leave Gloucester Road tube and turn left. cross at the lights and continue on up until you get to Queens Gate Terrace. Turn right and carry on until you reach a smaller left hand turning before a large one. This is Queens Gate Mews and the pub should be visible once you turn into it.

You have no excuse now!! :thumb:

Love Alma xxx

i did start drinking a little while ago, so that's the first stage of an excuse. i'll write it down though, and hopefully see you later!

sorry i didn't make it. my train was delayed and i only got into london around 8.

Back
Top Bottom