Fanfiction

dicartwright

I know it's only a bunch of us who are at all interested in Morrissey fanfiction, and I know there's a Livejournal community. But truth be told, everybody's at Solo now. Fanfictions written and posted at LJ are in a coma, nobody goes there anymore. And I know there's still SOME interest.

I also know we're not too kin on creating new forums... Anyone wants to sign up for a "sub-forum" petition? Maybe one that includes all fan art together, from drawings to knitting to fanfic to poems?

I'm afraid fanfiction clearly belongs to off-topic.

David does not want to have too many sub-forums.
The Pigsty is a trial, we aren't sure if the majority of forum users would like to keep it or not at this stage.
It will be reviewed in few months time.

Also one of the fanfiction writers said to me she'd like to keep her stuff within livejournal.

Last edited:
Kewpie I feel stupid :p
when I got home I thought A)I'm not even interested in a fanfic subforum
B)Fanfics are usually PG17 up
C)This isn't even my business! A friend at LJ was a bit discouraged by the lack of public for her stories and I thought "well it's because everybody's at Solo!"

Is it within your powers to delete this thread before more people reads it? :o

Kewpie I feel stupid :p
when I got home I thought A)I'm not even interested in a fanfic subforum
B)Fanfics are usually PG17 up
C)This isn't even my business! A friend at LJ was a bit discouraged by the lack of public for her stories and I thought "well it's because everybody's at Solo!"

Is it within your powers to delete this thread before more people reads it? :o

I'm afraid the moderators are not allowed to delete threads which do not violate TOS.

If you would've added some obscene stuff in your original post I'd deleted it immediately. :p

I'm afraid the moderators are not allowed to delete threads which do not violate TOS.

If you would've added some obscene stuff in your original post I'd deleted it immediately. :p

HAHA that can be arranged! I made some dirty photoshops to illustrate other people's fictions!

May I have the link to this livejournal community? :)

Yes you may of course (you must have an LJ account and sign up for the group)

*link removed*
PM me if interested ;)

I recommend you use the archives

Last edited:
Adding a subforum or another forum is always an option if there is demand. Thanks for the suggestion.

This isn't even my business! A friend at LJ was a bit discouraged by the lack of public for her stories and I thought "well it's because everybody's at Solo!"

as far i have understand their policy /site rules they do not want to get talked about too much outside the commie and most people arent able to read the stories (since its locked and only viewable for friends only, one reason my be the 18+ "youth protection")
the only unlocked story is this franz ferdinand thingy which is in asnother commie (albion)and therefore can be talked about(?)
alosthe persons morrissey is slashed with shouldnt be displayed as wellas the persons writing slash
as some people might not like the idea as far as i understand their rules
...and the writers themself dont want to be recognized around here.,am I right?
its a lovely commie and the writers are very talented..

Last edited:
as far i have understand their policy /site rules they do not want to get talked about too much outside the commie and most people arent able the stories (since its locked and only viewable for friends only, one reason my be the 18+ "youth protection")
the only unlocked story is this franz ferdinand thingy which is in asnother commie (albion)and therefore can be talked about(?)
alosthe persons morrissey is slashed with shouldnt be displayed as well as some people might not like the idea as far as i understand their rules
...and the writers themself dont want to be recognized around her.,am I right?
its a lovely commie and the writers are very talented..

Consider this finished, I'm sorry I ever posted this and as you can see the link has been removed, I'm not even giving the link anymore.
I also contacted one of the commie's maintainers to apologize.
Still, this isn't the first time it has been named, all people had to do is look it up at LJ.

Back
Top Bottom