FAO: attention seeking bore

Kewpie

Subscriber
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, stop sending me a PM asking "I want delete my account".

David actually wasted his precious time to delete your account sometime in 2012.

However, you re-registered the same user name within few weeks, started spamming silly attention seeking thread AGAIN.

You should not bother coming here again!

Get a effin' life, silly child.
evilgrin0036.gif

Rant over.

Last edited:

David actually wasted his precious time to delete your account sometime in 2012.

However, you re-registered the same user name within few weeks, started spamming silly attention seeking thread AGAIN.

Rant over.
hEA8C6D14.jpg

How he finds time to bug you between all his crazy ass rants at the U.S. and its allies I'll never know.

Grrrrrrrrr, no need to be so rude.

I wish I could delete this post and give you an infraction for inappropriate language.

We all have our own way of expressing our love Kewpie. Some pedestals are not as golden gilt as others. I want to punch him in the face he's so beautiful. :sweet: (I'd never punch him, it's an expression of intensity of feeling.)

We all have our own way of expressing our love Kewpie. Some pedestals are not as golden gilt as others. I want to punch him in the face he's so beautiful. :sweet: (I'd never punch him, it's an expression of intensity of feeling.)

Yeah I'm sure if you hit him up with that line he'd be well enamoured.

evilgrin0036.gif

[/IMG]

Rant over.

morrissey_popquiz.jpg

Grrrrrrrrr, no need to be so rude.

I wish I could delete this post and give you an infraction for inappropriate language.

moz-face-5-650x392.jpg

evilgrin0036.gif

Rant over.

Just get the user to write tg;dr on the boards a few times. I'm sure that will get their account deleted soon enough...

Back
Top Bottom