Father/Partner Of The Year Award

Yes, Worm, thank you. I had forgotten just how much better looking she was than I was. Or am. I would spend a whole day at school feeling ugly and inadequate, only to come home to listen to my favorite music and be reminded that even in my fantasy world I was the ugly duckling.

However, that's a great album to make out to. I have memories of long, hot summer nights on a couch with that music playing...

Patty. She was a model in an old-- I mean, a vintage New Order video.

Still one of the three or four best videos of all time. Watch it and discover for yourself. You can watch it all day long.

Cheers for that.

She certainly is a very striking girl. Hard to believe that was 20 years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Worm, thank you. I had forgotten just how much better looking she was than I was. Or am. I would spend a whole day at school feeling ugly and inadequate, only to come home to listen to my favorite music and be reminded that even in my fantasy world I was the ugly duckling.

However, that's a great album to make out to. I have memories of long, hot summer nights on a couch with that music playing...

You think that's bad? I used to compare myself to the four-eyed lad in the "Ask" video.

What, you think it was any easier when I looked at David Coverdale? Man. Try living up to that dude. Around girls I felt myself as welcome as a fresh galaxy of blackheads.

David+cover.gif

It's a good makeout album. 'Coz you can both giggle at how stupid the line "Don't waste my money, baby" is. Always a sure icebreaker.

Back
Top Bottom