favouite beverage on a night out

Meths%20Large.jpg

What's wrong with fast-acting? I find that the sooner I can get trashed, make a jackass of myself, and stagger into/be tossed into my bed to pass out, the earlier I can wake up the next morning. It's important to make apology calls promptly.

I prefer not to have to leave before the headlining band come on. :D

But if you load up on your girlie beers, you'll have to keep peeing during the headlining band, so what's the diff? :blushing:

Chuh! I'm not like a boy, who can't hold it. You go right before they go on, and as soon as they play a song you don't know or don't like. I have this all worked out. I have a system. (This is scary, apparently I do have a system. :squiffy:)

it was horrifying.

Did he feel the need to offer proof that he had a pair? I know guys like that.

I can imagine it.

Her: "Why did you take a picture of your testicles?"
Him: "Because my friend Steve said I didn't have the balls to proposition you!"
Her: "But you haven't propositioned me yet!"
Him: *looks up at ceiling*

Last edited:
Aye. It was gorgeous. Pale and hoppy, just how I like it. They stopped serving it at the Black Bull, and now it can't be found anywhere. Boo.

Peter

The Black Bull is such a nice pub, I have been there a few times near Christmas time and never been let down. I also went in the summer after I had walked along the moors in the heat, I entered the pub and immediately washed down a cool, cold pint followed by a nice ale!

...to answer this thread question - you can get me a Jager bomb and a few pints of Black Sheep or Old Peculiar!

Love PTxx.

Chuh! I'm not like a boy, who can't hold it. You go right before they go on, and as soon as they play a song you don't know or don't like. I have this all worked out. I have a system. (This is scary, apparently I do have a system. :squiffy:)

But what about a Morrissey show, which has no duff songs? Do you do a funny little dance to hold it in?

'Course, in a Morrissey crowd, nobody can tell the "bursting bladder jig" from the "loving the tune" dance. :rolleyes:

But what about a Morrissey show? Do you do a funny little dance to hold it in?

'Course, in a Morrissey crowd, nobody can tell the "bursting bladder jig" from the "loving the tune" dance. :rolleyes:

I usually do not drink when I'm at a Morrissey show. ;) For him, I make an exception.

right now?
nothing with alcohol :cool: i quit again a few days ago
will it last forever this time?
likely not, but as long i stay sober for longer and longer periods of time, then i am ok with occasionly returning to drinking :squiffy:
& of course then i return to at least some of my faves drinks :D

1. Southern Comfort is my standard drink, I can drink tons of it and not have too bad a hangover.
scomfort.jpg

Also, its a "good base" for me to drink other things without getting a stomache, and yes, I like how sweet it is.

2. Really fine Single Malt Scotch is near and dear to. :blushing:
but since its so expensive to get here, I rarely drink it.
However, maybe that could mean I could use it to moderate my drinkng?
Maybe I could only drink fine single malts. Which, since I cannot really afford would then mean I would not drink often.
Its an idea perhaps I will try out in a couple of months.

3. really good Vodka, Stoli is what I usually go for, I like its taste and feel the cost of most more expensive Vodka than Stoli is not worth spending the extra $ on, but stoli straight up, or with orange juice or in a bloody mary
well, thats mmmm good

4. Sometimes I get a hankering for Jim Beam, but thats when I want to fight or something. I have only drank it a couple of times since 2003 or so though. I mean its nice to have a drink you feel invincible after drinking enough of, but its dangerous too and I do not really need that anymore
Yet one never knows really, right?

327.jpeg

Absinthe :horny: I am one of those people blessed/cursed to get the "lucid drunk" effect when drinking some with enough worm wood in it.
Absinthe is great stuff, but very, very, very dangerous. :eek:

Did he feel the need to offer proof that he had a pair? I know guys like that.

I can imagine it.

Her: "Why did you take a picture of your testicles?"
Him: "Because my friend Steve said I didn't have the balls to proposition you!"
Her: "But you haven't propositioned me yet!"
Him: *looks up at ceiling*

haha, no. he just thought it would be funny to take a picture of his balls infront of my face while I was passed out. :rolleyes:

and it kinda was, i have to admit.

im a bit of a lightweight where drinking is concerned.... so, just 4 pints of cider and blackcurrent or 6 shots of vodka. no promises ill keep it down though!!! lol xx

I have Bacardi and Coke.Then a Southern comfort and Lemonade.Then a rum and black with gin and tonic chaser.
Good times.

Tags
!!olde english !800 *brass monkey *that fnky mnky aa meeting alcoholics balls on film big time dipsos blue jag rocks. booze brass monkey crunk juice emma + blue jag emma = blue jag purple drank tipsy mcstagger
Back
Top Bottom