favouite beverage on a night out

Bacardi & coke please Myfanwy. ;)

As in, "A Fine Fettle you've gotten us into this time, Peter"? :D

Aye. It was gorgeous. Pale and hoppy, just how I like it. They stopped serving it at the Black Bull, and now it can't be found anywhere. Boo.

Peter

Crown Royal on the rocks
Knob Creek on the rocks
Maker's Mark on the rocks
Jameson neat
Patron Silver neat

i love malibu and coke :thumb:

The problem with this is that Malibu is only 42 proof. They charge you the same as if you got a Captain and Coke in which Captain is... I want to say 70 proof.

Vodka and cranberry, or JD and blackcurrant. And, of course, dearest wine.

Screwdrivers.

Yum. That's a breakfast drink, though. Uh... at least in my house. :o

Try mixing vodka with San Pellegrino Limonata or Aranciata. It's nice.

I usually drink beer when I'm out for the night. Stella, 312: any light girlie beer will do. Cocktails are too fast-acting. Maybe a cocktail before dinner, though.

vodka and cranberry. or vodka and red bull if i need a pick me up. and a few red headed slut shots.

Yum. That's a breakfast drink, though. Uh... at least in my house. :o

Try mixing vodka with San Pellegrino Limonata or Aranciata. It's nice.

I usually drink beer when I'm out for the night. Stella, 312: any light girlie beer will do. Cocktails are too fast-acting. Maybe a cocktail before dinner, though.

What's wrong with fast-acting? I find that the sooner I can get trashed, make a jackass of myself, and stagger into/be tossed into my bed to pass out, the earlier I can wake up the next morning. It's important to make apology calls promptly.

Tags
!!olde english !800 *brass monkey *that fnky mnky aa meeting alcoholics balls on film big time dipsos blue jag rocks. booze brass monkey crunk juice emma + blue jag emma = blue jag purple drank tipsy mcstagger
Back
Top Bottom