Favourite Boney M Song

Favourite Boney M Song?

• Total voters

Daddy Cool

Dodgy Fool-san
Vote for your favourite Boney M song. To jog your memory I have included some links below. Happy jiving.

Daddy Cool:

Rasputin:

Rivers of Babylon:

Ma Baker

Brown Girl In The Ring:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to vote Daddy Cool for you:thumb: but just had to vote for Ma Baker:guitar:

MMMM Ma Baker......

Jukebox Jury

I wanted to vote Daddy Cool for you:thumb: but just had to vote for Ma Baker:guitar:

MMMM Ma Baker......

Jukebox Jury

The lead singers dance moves alone in that particular video make it truly magical. Add in a lovely little tune, and everyone's a winner. (No need to link to the Hot Chocolate song. Or create a 'Best Hot Chocolate song' poll. It Started With A Kiss is the answer.)

Hang on...... I may have got that wrong....:o
This from Wiki.......

Boney M. is a disco group created by German record producer Frank Farian. Originally based in West Germany, the four original members of the group's official line-up were Jamaicans Liz Mitchell and Marcia Barrett, Montserratian Maizie Williams, and Aruban Bobby Farrell. The group was formed in 1975 and achieved popularity during the disco era of the late 1970s.

Jukebox Jury

Hang on...... I may have got that wrong....:o
This from Wiki.......

Boney M. is a disco group created by German record producer Frank Farian. Originally based in West Germany, the four original members of the group's official line-up were Jamaicans Liz Mitchell and Marcia Barrett, Montserratian Maizie Williams, and Aruban Bobby Farrell. The group was formed in 1975 and achieved popularity during the disco era of the late 1970s.

Jukebox Jury

So what you're saying is they were only following orders.....

Back
Top Bottom