Favourite Morrissey Song Being Done On The The Current Tour?

Favourite Morrissey Song Being Done On The The Current Tour?

• Total voters
A toss up between Speedway and Ouija board...Speedway got it because it's a personal fave and done so so well, beautiful. However, i love Ouija board but kinda (only slightly mind) disappointed that the version played is the recent cut one. Such a good set list this tour :)

I voted Speedway. It's such a brilliant song anyways but the wonderful contrast between the calmer verses and the explosive chorus has been done to perfection on the this tour. Brilliant.

He should be doing: Billy Budd/TMYIMTCIG/WHIWOFBS/AYNIM/ and a bunch of other stuff too. Hell, Roys Keen or Maladjusted/Black Eyed Susan would be sweet

I'm treating this as "song(s) you're enjoying the most on current tour". it's such a refreshing change to hear some post-Viva Hate, pre-Quarry solo songs, but only an absolute berk would say that YTOFMF was better than EDILS.
for me, it's just a huge relief that we're having so few of the many horrible Quarry and Ringleader era songs forced down our throats, as has been the case on the last few tours.

Honestly, other than the three or four new turds he's thrown in the pot; glancing at this setlist I wouldn't know which of the last four or five tours it was. He needs to start playing some different songs.

I'm treating this as "song(s) you're enjoying the most on current tour". it's such a refreshing change to hear some post-Viva Hate, pre-Quarry solo songs, but only an absolute berk would say that YTOFMF was better than EDILS.
for me, it's just a huge relief that we're having so few of the many horrible Quarry and Ringleader era songs forced down our throats, as has been the case on the last few tours.

You didn't know Matt Johnson was playing these on his current tour? Yes you're right but I just couldn't think how to word it :lbf:

I was going to vote for Speedway, but the way it has been played during this tour was a littel odd ... the band went so quiet during the verses that they almost came to a halt! So, my vote goes to I Want The One I Can't Have instead.

Edit: I just noticed that Smiths songs are not included in this poll ... well, then it's going to be Alma Matters!

i must indicate that satellite of love is a gem but my favorite moz song on the tour is alma matters... it sounds just like it did in 97

Back
Top Bottom