Fifteen minutes with...Stephen Street - Julie Hamill

Well done - you are officially the world's most deluded person. 21st century Morrissey has seen the odd decent song buried among acres of dreary filler.
His 'new' songs are possibly his worst ever - no wonder no record company has bothered to make a serious offer. As for moving on to bigger and better things - recently he has completely dropped the new songs from the set-list and replaced them with more Smiths songs than ever. Says it all.

He hasn't dropped the new songs from the set list, I'm pretty sure that he sang at least Action Is A Middle Name on the NZ/Australia tour. How terrible of him to give that audience, who hadn't seen him for many years, almost nothing but their beloved classics. Yes and the fact that he plays more Smiths songs than ever MUST of course mean that he consideres their work as his best. Or maybe he just sang what he liked to sing at that moment. Or MAYBE he even thought that after so many years, he might finally sing a set list just for his audience, instead of giving the songs that HE likes. Or - MAYBE - it might be something completely different.

Well done - you are officially the world's most deluded person. 21st century Morrissey has seen the odd decent song buried among acres of dreary filler.
His 'new' songs are possibly his worst ever - no wonder no record company has bothered to make a serious offer. As for moving on to bigger and better things - recently he has completely dropped the new songs from the set-list and replaced them with more Smiths songs than ever. Says it all.

Good post. If ever a an 'artist'(and that word should be used lightly in his case) needed to have a cabinet re-shuffle its this dumb-dino! Crap songs crap session muscians .

We'll let you know

If I could sing and I was a musical god and
If I had amazing musicians like these guys are,
If I was having a trip to Australia and New Zealand, then
I would play Smiths songs too, if I could...
After all, it has been few years since they were there and - sad to say - they may not be back again.

You forget that it's also an amazing achievement to sell so many tickets on that side of the world with no record deal, just by word of mouth. Awesome.

But this is nothing to do with Viva Hate, which is why you are here.

Can any fool think of words that rhyme ? Why don't you have a go and see what you come up with "filler" boy ?

Good post. If ever a an 'artist'(and that word should be used lightly in his case) needed to have a cabinet re-shuffle its this dumb-dino! Crap songs crap session muscians .

We'll let you know

Sad son,

You are NOT the dandy we'll let you know. You ARE sick.
The true dandy we'll let you know is pro-Morrissey and, of course, pro-Tobias (great gentleman and great guitar player!). Full stop.

we'll let you know

If I could sing and I was a musical god and
If I had amazing musicians like these guys are,
If I was having a trip to Australia and New Zealand, then
I would play Smiths songs too, if I could...
After all, it has been few years since they were there and - sad to say - they may not be back again.

You forget that it's also an amazing achievement to sell so many tickets on that side of the world with no record deal, just by word of mouth. Awesome.

But this is nothing to do with Viva Hate, which is why you are here.

Can any fool think of words that rhyme ? Why don't you have a go and see what you come up with "filler" boy ?

Sad son

They was'nt playing Smiths songs though, I have seen tribute bands play those great songs better than these jackasses .

we'll let you know

I didn't know that being the anonymous poster "we'll let you know" was so desirous. I'll have to drop everything someday and just go for it.

What's really neat is going from being a whining victim of trolls to being a whining supporter of trolls.

What's really neat is going from being a whining victim of trolls to being a whining supporter of trolls.

A very close friend of mine who used to physically abuse his own mother once said these wise words: "Be a contrarian; otherwise you're probably f***ing retarded, anyway."

we'll let you know

I didn't know that being the anonymous poster "we'll let you know" was so desirous. I'll have to drop everything someday and just go for it.

You probably didn't know, but, the real 'we'll let you know', it is proven, has connections with/to M himself.

Fake post.

we'll let you know

Sad son

I am the one and only nobody I'd rather be !
I am what I am and let me tell you the reall we'll let you know is NOT dandy !
I really can't understand why somebody is trying to be me, please stop now you've had your fun and games.

we'll let you know

It is an attack of the................. We'll let you knows ! Will the real one win ? I wish Moz would come on here and sort this all out .

It is an attack of the................. We'll let you knows ! Will the real one win ? I wish Moz would come on here and sort this all out .

He'll not let you know ! Only I the reall we'll let you know can and will let you know ! Oh but only if, your really interested.

we'll let you know

Sad son

I am the one and only nobody I'd rather be !
I am what I am and let me tell you the reall we'll let you know is NOT dandy !
I really can't understand why somebody is trying to be me, please stop now you've had your fun and games.

we'll let you know

Sad toff twat,

The real 'we'll let you know' IS dandy.
Also;
Drinks: green tea.
Eats: jaffa cakes (strawberry injection).
Reads: Benjamin Disraeli "Vivian Grey".
Friends: Morrissey and Tobias

we'll let you know

Sad toff twat,

The real 'we'll let you know' IS dandy.
Also;
Drinks: green tea.
Eats: jaffa cakes (strawberry injection).
Reads: Benjamin Disraeli "Vivian Grey".
Friends: Morrissey and Tobias

we'll let you know
The real 'we'll let you know' is usually identifiable through his/her excellent prose. However, might I suggest that you register so you can be properly appreciated?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom