Fifteen minutes with...Stephen Street - Julie Hamill

Sad toff twat,

The real 'we'll let you know' IS dandy.
Also;
Drinks: green tea.
Eats: jaffa cakes (strawberry injection).
Reads: Benjamin Disraeli "Vivian Grey".
Friends: Morrissey and Tobias

we'll let you know

sad son

Return to sender, you strawberry fool !
Green tea ? I drink Russian caravan tea and as for friends, well I don't need or want to be friends with Annie Body thankyou and I'm 167 country miles frokm being dandy

we'll let you know

On a lighter note, can I just object:

1. For taking my name in vane. My Name is Mortimer --oops - no, I mean my name is STRAWBERRY.

2. And I don't like it when people as Dandy or as 'dAnDy' mix drinks and Jaffa cakes because there is only one Jaffa Cake. The current produce is very much reduced - think JaFfa Cake "Reduction" and not mixed with any Strawberry please.

3. I don't know why you are having a go at the band. They are awesome. They were good in 1991 and they did a great job to get over Alain's and Garrys departure to keep it all together and that's thanks to Boz, who is just a legend and also a fantastic musician.

4. I do not have to stand at the front of each concert to witness musical genius. I do not need "beats" either.

5. No one can play Smiths songs properly, not even drummer boy could play them properly and regularly when he was in the band - back then, I remember a night here and there - and there and here - and it was only the NME 7 inches of pleasure that only came close (from a drumming perspective.) The current band have a really good go - as good as it gets in my opinion - and I have heard them a few times.

Never imitate as it will come to bite you in the arse. Shot by both sides ?

Strawberry

On a lighter note, can I just object:

1. For taking my name in vane. My Name is Mortimer --oops - no, I mean my name is STRAWBERRY.

2. And I don't like it when people as Dandy or as 'dAnDy' mix drinks and Jaffa cakes because there is only one Jaffa Cake. The current produce is very much reduced - think JaFfa Cake "Reduction" and not mixed with any Strawberry please.

3. I don't know why you are having a go at the band. They are awesome. They were good in 1991 and they did a great job to get over Alain's and Garrys departure to keep it all together and that's thanks to Boz, who is just a legend and also a fantastic musician.

4. I do not have to stand at the front of each concert to witness musical genius. I do not need "beats" either.

5. No one can play Smiths songs properly, not even drummer boy could play them properly and regularly when he was in the band - back then, I remember a night here and there - and there and here - and it was only the NME 7 inches of pleasure that only came close (from a drumming perspective.) The current band have a really good go - as good as it gets in my opinion - and I have heard them a few times.

Never imitate as it will come to bite you in the arse. Shot by both sides ?

Strawberry

Oh no !! Its Wheel let you no in a mask !!!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom