Film "The More You Ignore Me" trailer / poster

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed. But Russell is lucky in that even though it's a hard reality/ mortality check, he's done a lot of thinking and meditating that will hopefully help him in those difficult times.
No one is ever fully prepared for that kind of thing, I've seen middle-aged people go into depression from losing a parent and I cannot imagine what it's like and how I will cope. But I think he's better prepared than some other men who dote on their mothers and I'm sure he's got people who love him around him, too. Hope he and his mum will be ok but whatever happens I know he will get through this and that he will learn from it. Meanwhile all he can do is love.

On a lighter note, had no idea TMYIM was about disabled people. So the main protagonist has no hands? Blimey. That's new.
Jo Brand is not Russell Brand's mother.

No sign of a soundtrack, but the score is being done by:

I'm guessing that if Sam is picking up on the amount of people sharing the trailer today and posting it on Central and no condemnation has issued forth, that actual Smiths songs might be licensed to be used in an eventual OST.
This film seems to have taken forever to me - nothing much is any different information-wise since my 2016 post.
The trailer looks interesting.
Regards,
FWD.
Should add: just been through my copy of the book and there are 141 references to Morrissey - too many to recount here.

Last edited:
The more you ignore me the more I want to visit the toilet.

Someone online made this in wait for it being available online:

https://123movies.ai/6247-the-more-you-ignore-me-for-free.html

On another site it said this:

"The More You Ignore Me Storyline:
Mental illness, Morrissey and guinea pigs."

Not too keen on that obese slob Jo Brand, the most useless brand ever.

I met Jo Brand once, she was my Mum's neighbour, or my Mum was her neighbour before she moved back up here.

I never found her funny much on the telly but she's very funny in person and very nice too. TV personas can be deceptive.

I don't think Jo and Russell Brand are related - though they look a like.
Yeah nobody said they were mate, so no need to get your knickers in an Oliver.
Besides they could have a common ancestor in Africa.
And how do we know the subject/object of this song doesn't look like Russell Brand when they get up? Nobody knows. That crimped hair could be related.

To the ambulance man: hey that film gave you some training for the patients on the internet. Cool.
The trailer didn't convince me I must say. Madness is an interesting topic. But if it's Morrissey madness then it's a bit much, even with the true story tag attached.
I am thinking of these plays and books with him as a figure lurking in the background. It's just getting weird, especially now that everybody knows he's a village idiot that was handed fame instead of a tinfoil hat and whose future will mostly consist in not necessarily verbal diarrhea and not necessarily figurative frothing at the mouth.(no need to be offended, it's Nature.)

Switch over to Nana Mouskouri guys, you'll have international success. Plus she doesn't hate anybody (unless she keeps all that hate hidden behind those no-nonsense glasses...Brr...)

Hi Jo Hi Russ hope you're both doing ok ( pretending to know you just to say something harmless to get negative rating by peeps who have nowt better to do, don't mind me folks)

I like Jo Brand in Getting On BBC comedy about NHS - extremely funny. I looked it up and she isn't related to Russell Brand.

This actually seems to be rather well written and poignant... very excited to see this!! :)

Me too. I agree with your summation of the trailer. It has crazy, romance and Morrissey in it...so pretty much all you need to make a good movie. :D

I met Jo Brand once, she was my Mum's neighbour, or my Mum was her neighbour before she moved back up here.

I never found her funny much on the telly but she's very funny in person and very nice too. TV personas can be deceptive.
She's a typical british slapper and cheeky cow. Her idea that she is somehow getting laid despite looking like a sack of potatoes.

That last useless info will be sent to the chairman of the bored for his disapproval.

Sheridan smith,so overated.

Release date 6th July:

Thanks to Lorraine & the director.
Regards,
FWD.

Oh, and the trailer has surfaced on YT too from several people:

Last edited:
The fat bloke is wearing a victim cardigan in tribute to 12 Slack.

It’s that one from the first series of game of thrones ya troll. No one remembers the first season or who his character is or what happened but you’re a troll. A massive one. Anyone that insults game of thrones is surely someone who is an internet troll so shut up.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom