Fiona Dodwell: "Five Morrissey Albums That Deserve Reappraisal" (December 3, 2020)

That was an attempt at levity.
The pun being it was predicted and it then happened.
As for 'neutral' - there's nothing to stop me from attempting humour or opinion if I so choose.
Regards,
FWD.
Life is short. Might as well say what you think. You never rise to the bait when you see people throwing rocks at each other here. I admire that.

Now I'm gonna listen to The Blue Hour vinyl by Suede. I find myself listening to less and less Moz/Smiths these days. Must be a phase.

Wow almost a post without an insult . Knob .
Sorry to correct you, NC, but Peter is not a knob...apparently he is a "loth" - a great big fecking twat of a loth. He is also very clever as nobody else had worked out the Morrissey's Words title. By no one, I mean everyone who can read.

when did you start siding with the usual dumplings,thought as a moderator you were meant to be neutral.

I believe FWD’s sarcasm and humor was lost on skinny.

Yeah, I know that. I just think lumping compilations together with proper studio albums makes no sense. It's like people saying Hatful Of Hollow is their favourite Smiths album.

It's a compilation album. :cool:
Hatful is my favourite Smiths album; Swords is my favourite Morrissey album. Bite me.

That was an attempt at levity.
The pun being it was predicted and it then happened.
As for 'neutral' - there's nothing to stop me for attempting humour or opinion if I so choose.
Regards,
FWD.

You have to remain anonymous for the rest of your days, sadly. That’s if you want to pop to the odd Morrissey show in the future. As if Moz found out who you are, you’re banned doh:

Hatful is my favourite Smiths album; Swords is my favourite Morrissey album. Bite me.
Good for you but I don't really care.

I said about 50 posts ago that it's a matter of definition.

Can't we have more cat puns please?
Yes....
Gangpaws.
Tweetie pie.
Kittens in pieces.
Jack the kipper.
Pregnant for the ninth time..
Get off the sofa..
I’ve changed my flea to guilty..
I hope this will suffice .....

Tags
fiona dodwell