Football's back!

I like both of them.

I admire how Ballack never seems to get booked.
The ref was a patsy today, he shouldn't have stopped play for Nani, nor for Ballack, and of course not for Evra.

However, having stopped the play for Nani and Ballack, with neither being fouled, he was stupid to play on when Ballack took Evra out.

That said, its handbags as usual :)

I like both of them.

I admire how Ballack never seems to get booked.
The ref was a patsy today, he shouldn't have stopped play for Nani, nor for Ballack, and of course not for Evra.

However, having stopped the play for Nani and Ballack, with neither being fouled, he was stupid to play on when Ballack took Evra out.

That said, its handbags as usual :)

The ref was awful today. Did you see Fergie approach him after the game? I think Chels and the Mancs have actually gone down as far as quality is concerned from last season. Welcome Man City into the top four! Bye bye Arsenal!

I dunno mate, Berbatov looked good today and in pre-season.
Joe Cole will make the difference when he comes in for you guys, and Valencia has been good pre-season for us.

City haven't sorted their defence out. Shay Given is good, but he's good at picking the ball out of the net too :)

Arsenal will be good this year dude, Wiltshire, Ramsey etc another year older.
Eduardo back from injury. Walcott more mature. Van Persie is ace, and they will still have Fabregas, Arshavin & Rosicky. They'll be grand!

City will finish 6th - 8th. In another years time, they'll be a worry though!

I dunno mate, Berbatov looked good today and in pre-season.
Joe Cole will make the difference when he comes in for you guys, and Valencia has been good pre-season for us.

City haven't sorted their defence out. Shay Given is good, but he's good at picking the ball out of the net too :)

Arsenal will be good this year dude, Wiltshire, Ramsey etc another year older.
Eduardo back from injury. Walcott more mature. Van Persie is ace, and they will still have Fabregas, Arshavin & Rosicky. They'll be grand!

City will finish 6th - 8th. In another years time, they'll be a worry though!

Joe Cole seems to be injured half a year every other season. Soooo annoying. There were rumours we were going to sell him to Spurs. He's the key to us I think. Lamps playing at the top of the diamond that Ancellotti wants is not the key. He won't be as involved in open play as he has in the last few seasons. Not sure Anelka is the partner for Drogs either, he drops off too much.

Thrilled for the new season...with World Cup to follow thereafter. :cool:

Grr, I hate Ballack, cheating wanker!

(Woo Hoo - 4000 posts!)

Love PTxx.

2a7a3qv.gif

Instant karma and all that, I figure. :lbf:

MEXICO vs. usa on Wednesday.

It's my first day of work this school year but f*** it. Students need to learn about the fundamentals of soccer one day or another. :guitar:

MEXICO 2 - usa 0

i'm off to my first game of the season tonight;

Preston Vs Morecambe

free tickets cos my sister's fiancee's dad is the manager of Morecambe, hour drive, though.. but decent stadium so should have a good atmosphere.

Is it possible to do a league of all the clubs that people on here support? It would be a good referance as the season gets under way. I see Man City, Liverpool, West Ham and Chelsea talked about but who supports who?

yeah, he's a shower of shite lol, well, he was that game, he always seems to spill shots but they don't lead to goals

guess he'll learn from his mistakes. Kuszcak is nearly better a choice tho. or john o shea even

i'm off to my first game of the season tonight;

Preston Vs Morecambe

free tickets cos my sister's fiancee's dad is the manager of Morecambe, hour drive, though.. but decent stadium so should have a good atmosphere.

Does your sister's finacee have the same name as the manager of Morecambe?
I used to work at Flixton youth centre in the early 1990's and he was a member!

Jukebox Jury

yeah LOL!

sammy mcilroy, he played there for abit, aswell as some other clubs, he's 36 now so he's quit.

I remember he went to Bury straight from school as a YTS, next thing a few years later I read in the Pink he was at Congleton or somewhere like that.
Tell him I said hello, probably wont remember me, I was the leader who was a City fan!

Jukebox Jury

yeah, i think he played for Congleton

he had to quit Flixton (who he played for a few years ago) because he had a knee op.

Did you know the man nickname Festa, cos of his resembelence to Uncle Festa? lol Flixton's manager

yeah, i think he played for Congleton

he had to quit Flixton (who he played for a few years ago) because he had a knee op.

Did you know the man nickname Festa, cos of his resembelence to Uncle Festa? lol Flixton's manager

He looked like his dad back then, only with hair....... has he followed his dad's hairstyle?

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom