For Britain site posts Morrissey endorsement page

Posted by the party this AM:

Morrissey supports For Britain - For Britain

We’ve had another clear endorsement from Morrissey!

You might have seen on social media that legendary musician Morrissey has been spotted proudly displaying his For Britain badge - twice!

full

Morrissey is known for his fantastic music, but also for his politics. He unashamedly stands up for Britain, our culture and heritage, and our working people - the backbone of our nation. He is also passionate about animal welfare so it should come as no surprise that he has thrown his weight behind our party.

We want to thank him for his courage in defying the lies and smears.

MORRISSEY IS ON BOARD - JOIN HIM!

People of all backgrounds are joining For Britain… we have members who have come from Labour, the Conservatives, the Greens, Ukip, and other parties and none. They join because they increasingly realise what we stand for - decency, fairness, compassion, justice, and above all, Britain.

This is beginning to shine despite the attacks we endure from all sides, attacks which make us stronger.

On top of this, we have just won our first seats - we beat Labour in the north and the Tories in the south. We achieved this while standing only a small number of candidates - just imagine what we can do as we grow! We came second in several other seats and have gained more than ALL other parties in various seats around the country.

For Britain is the future and more people realise this.

JOIN US NOW, be ahead of the curve, and be a part of this historic movement. No new party has made an impact like this in our lifetime!

Also posted by an anonymous person (original post):

Canada news website ETCanada are rattling about the For Britain story. They mention Fiona Dodwell on it, who was defending him, funny cos all other comments on there are negative but she keeps going, does old dodwell

https://etcanada.com/news/451051/mo...wearing-badge-of-far-right-for-britain-party/

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd rather go to Wetherspoons for drinks with a full-blown holocaust denier, a member of MI5-honeytrap-group National Action or even a shaven headed devotee of Stormfront than sink half a cider with any of you sad Anons.

At least the people I mention would be interesting and possess a whiff of danger. Whereas you lot are as dangerous as the earthworms in my garden. And they're more interesting.

I can just see you now. Fakefountain, Neal Cassady and Jack Renshaw all supping 'white supremacist' - the new ale from Xenophobe Breweries - while grooming children for good 'old Jack to 'play' with later. RF, NC both unhappy little tyrants hiding behind assumed profile names yet decrying anonymous posters.

Fakefountain doesn't have the mental ability to leave this thread. She has f*** all else.

I can just see you now. Fakefountain, Neal Cassady and Jack Renshaw all supping 'white supremacist' - the new ale from Xenophobe Breweries - while grooming children for good 'old Jack to 'play' with later. RF, NC both unhappy little tyrants hiding behind assumed profile names yet decrying anonymous posters.

Fakefountain doesn't have the mental ability to leave this thread. She has f*** all else.
Did I decry anonymous posters?

My name is Trevor Wilson aged 35 from Blackpool.

I'd rather drink "Xenophobe Brew" with a Nazi war criminal than to hear your constant whining...

Communist Stalin scum.

And you are my biggest fan... and always have been.

The unholy trinity has returned: Neal Cassady, Stephen Hofmann and the relentless Fakefountain.

It had been thought that even NC and SH
(while sharing FakeFountain's racist doctrine) couldn't stomach her paedophile sympathiser views. But .... here they are.

So, now you have popped your heads over the parapet "would you share that longed for drink at Whetherspoons in the company of Jack Renshaw?".

And are you, like Fakefountain, both inclined to abuse Renshaw's victims further by claiming they are liars and it was all an MI5 conspiracy?

Do tell ...?

The unholy trinity has returned: Neal Cassady, Stephen Hofmann and the relentless Fakefountain.

(while sharing FakeFountain's racist doctrine) couldn't stomach her paedophile sympathiser views. But .... here they are.

So, now you have popped your heads over the parapet "would you share that longed for drink at Whetherspoons in the company of Jack Renshaw?".

And are you, like Fakefountain, both inclined to abuse Renshaw's victims further by claiming they are liars and it was all an MI5 conspiracy?

Do tell ...?
What are you blabbering about

Do tell ...?

The only paedophile sympathizers in England are those in authority (police/ social services/government) who for decades hushed up the racist Muslim grooming gangs who tortured, gang raped (and even murdered in some cases) underage young white girls and still do in every town where there is a Muslim presence.

Nick Griffin drew attention to this problem in the North back in the 90s and was arrested for his efforts and told to shut up or else (he didn't and was called a liar - but now the whole country knows). Political correctness and a fear of upsetting the Muslim community took precedence over the industrial-scale rape and abuse of working class white girls.

But of course you agree with that course of action. Because you think anyone with any criticism towards non-whites or engineered mass immigration is an evil racist.

I would rather go to Wetherspoons for an all-day drinking session with the exhumed propped-up corpse of Fred West than read a single one of your nonsensical posts again.

Last edited:
Are you literally insane? I think you are.

The only paedophile sympathizers in England are those in authority (police, social services?government) who for decades hushed up the racist Muslim grooming gangs who groomed, tortured, gang raped and even murdered underage young white girls in their thousands and still do in every town where there is a Muslim presence.

Nick Griffin drew attention to this mass problem in the North back in the 90s and was arrested for his efforts. Political correctness and a fear of upsetting the Muslim community took precedence over thousands of raped and abused working class white girls.

But of course you agree with that course of action.

I would rather go to Wetherspoons for a full blown drinking session with the exhumed propped-up corpse of Fred West than read a single one of your nonsensical posts again.

Viva Fred West, a real stand up white British homegrown rapist & murderer. Not like them smelly ones we have now, with funny accents & stupid hats.

Viva Fred West, a real stand up white British homegrown rapist & murderer. Not like them smelly ones we have now, with funny accents & stupid hats.
You're ignoring my main point and jumping straight to the Sun-style sensationalist last para, I notice.

Ignore the reality and it will all go away...

Do tell ...?

you need to get outdoors, you are running out of oxygen in mummys basement.:crazy:

What sort of milkshake would you like? Is chocolate too ethnic for you?
Exactly. Milkshake. This says everything about the current left. In a constant strop - like overgrown-children.

The Muslims who pick up vulnerable white girls in their Audis and BMWs are laughing at us.

Exactly. Milkshake. This says everything about the current left. In a constant strop - like overgrown-children.

The Muslims who pick up vulnerable white girls in their Audis and BMWs are laughing at us.

Muslims and rape arnt rape arnt mutually exclusive ya’know.

Muslims and rape arnt rape arnt mutually exclusive ya’know.
Muslim gangs in cars preying on young vulnerable white girls forms a very common pattern nowadays. Look at the cases constantly going through our courts from one end of the country to the other. It's non stop. Replace the words 'Muslim gangs' with 'White gangs' and the same thing to the same extent is nowhere even near to happening.

And you know it - because it's a fact. But can't admit it.

Tags
fiona dodwell for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom