For Britain's Anne Marie Waters thanks Morrissey in video message

It's hilarious how you expect me to have sympathy and understanding for gangbangers in London who carry machetes and kill people for fun, but not for somebody who was set up by the state and killed nobody.

Jack Renshaw's main crime was going down to the Wetherspoon's with his mates and drunkenly saying he was going to do someone over. It's called youthful bravado. He was right wing, yes. He didn't like blacks, Muslims and Jews. Is disliking people a crime? He killed nobody yet got a 20 year life sentence. And you expect me to give understanding for gangstas who carry machetes and use them on the streets daily? If anything, they don't get hassled by "the man" enough. Perhaps if they were, less young people would be dying in London.

What experience do you have of these people you defend so much? I live in London (and it's packed full of them) so I know what I'm talking about. Where do you live? A country village in Middle England somewhere? I'd put down money that you would soil your pants if you were even in the presence of a gang of blacks.

You call Renshaw a paedophile. Is that because a prosecution lawyer said so? Do you believe the justice system is actually fair, that it's not just a competitive game of chance between clever lawyers? Where's the real evidence? When you contact somebody online for sex, or vice versa, how do you know their age? What if they lie and tell you they're 18? Both sexes can unwittingly get into trouble for this and end up having to sign the sex offender register.

One of many sources that reported on the conviction. What's that ReelTrump? Collusion? Fake news? Conspiracy?

"Jack Renshaw, 23, was a member of the terrorist group National Action before he planned to kill Rosie Cooper with a machete.

He told fellow extremists of his plan to take hostages in a pub afterwards and lure a police officer who investigated him for child sex offences there, and kill her too".

Source: the independent

It's hilarious how you expect me to have sympathy and understanding for gangbangers in London who carry machetes and kill people for fun, but not for somebody who was set up by the state and killed nobody.

Jack Renshaw's main crime was going down to the Wetherspoon's with his mates and drunkenly saying he was going to do someone over. It's called youthful bravado. He was right wing, yes. He didn't like blacks, Muslims and Jews. Is disliking people a crime? He killed nobody yet got a 20 year life sentence. And you expect me to give understanding for gangstas who carry machetes and use them on the streets daily? If anything, they don't get hassled by "the man" enough. Perhaps if they were, less young people would be dying in London.

What experience do you have of these people you defend so much? I live in London (and it's packed full of them) so I know what I'm talking about. Where do you live? A country village in Middle England somewhere? I'd put down money that you would soil your pants if you were even in the presence of a gang of blacks.

You call Renshaw a paedophile. Is that because a prosecution lawyer said so? Do you believe the justice system is actually fair, that it's not just a competitive game of chance between clever lawyers? Where's the real evidence? When you contact somebody online for sex, or vice versa, how do you know their age? What if they lie and tell you they're 18? Both sexes can unwittingly get into trouble for this and end up having to sign the sex offender register.

"Renshaw had already bought a 19-inch-long machete, which investigators found stashed in an airing cupboard, and had researched his targets’ movements.

He conducted online research on cutting the jugular artery and how long it would take someone to die from the wound."

source: the independent

I live in London. She moans. Black people live here she continues. Mwah. Mwah. Mwah.

I quote the law when it suits me and reject it when it doesn't.

I make excuses for illegal behaviour of the alt-right.

I am Reelfountain. Hear me moan.

Mwah. Mwah. Mwah.

I knew you lived nowhere near to reality. You're clueless.

Next time don't attempt to debate things you have no experience or knowledge of.

"Police who seized his phone as part of that investigation discovered evidence that he had groomed underage boys online.

A court heard that he set up two fake Facebook profiles and contacted the boys, aged 13 and 14, between February 2016 and January 2017.

The former British National Party youth wing leader boasted to the youngsters that he was rich, could give them jobs and offered one of them £300 to spend the night with him. He also requested intimate photographs of the pair before one of the boys reported the messages to his tutor and the police were contacted."

"Police who seized his phone as part of that investigation discovered evidence that he had groomed underage boys online.

A court heard that he set up two fake Facebook profiles and contacted the boys, aged 13 and 14, between February 2016 and January 2017.

The former British National Party youth wing leader boasted to the youngsters that he was rich, could give them jobs and offered one of them £300 to spend the night with him. He also requested intimate photographs of the pair before one of the boys reported the messages to his tutor and the police were contacted."

Foolfountain will not like any of this at all. Wait for her personal racist, white supremacist, paedophile sympathising view. It'll be a pile of purile shite but she'll post it anyway with Trumpush chants of collusion, fake news and conspiracy.

Morrissey is all but finished in the UK. I think he'll still tour but it'll be significantly smaller venues. Days of large venues selling out in under 10 minutes are over. I used to be quite the devotee with just under 70 UK and European gigs.
Many others attended considerably more and now like me would never again attend a Morrissey gig.

I gave up after his sub species comment. I found myself trying to justify this to a friend and thought ,"why am I doing this?"

Now his overt support of active racist personalities and political parties has shone a bright light on what many had previously claimed: Morrissey supports racism.

For Britain, Brexit, Stephen Yaxley - Lennon he is not only out of touch but deluded.

His racist views have certainly been embraced by some in this forum. Morrissey's live shows will be very much like a National Front Disco and I don't find that funny at all.

A vote for For Britain is a vote for racism.
No ifs, no buts ...

How can he be racist if he's going on about Black gays like James Baldwin?

You should read it........far better than the Guardian, you get to hear about all the ethnic arseholes that the Guardian hates writing about.

Nah! Now that you've confirmed it as the racist rag I thought it to be I'll pass.

"ethnic arseholes'. Said the provocative racist.

No. The way you talk about black people, immigrants and Muslims that's racist. Happy to clarify.

One cannot debate with a sociopath.

Keep reading The Daily Mail, there's a love.

The ethnics don't all want to suck you off mate. The way you stand up for non-white crime, I can only think you're getting constanstly gang-banged by BBC

How can he be racist if he's going on about Black gays like James Baldwin?

You know I can't be racist, right? I mean I've been on buses with these people and I never said a word. I just sat there seething. I told friends about my ordeal and they gave me an uplifting round of huzzahs. I'm not racist. I mean ...I'll steal black culture when it suits me but I know that the blacks in particular are all just " gangbangers". At least that seem to be the ligic applied by the dumb and dumber.

Stop f***ing about with your see through flirtation. You are racist, like your vile chumette, have the balls to own it. Stop the flirting. Own it. Cowards both.

The ethnics don't all want to suck you off mate. The way you stand up for non-white crime, I can only think you're getting constanstly gang-banged by BBC

Thanks for reawakening the wonderful memories. Ah, all that sex with people of differing ethnicities. Most enjoyable.

You know I can't be racist, right? I mean I've been on buses with these people and I never said a word. I just sat there seething. I told friends about my ordeal and they gave me an uplifting round of huzzahs. I'm not racist. I mean ...I'll steal black culture when it suits me but I know that the blacks in particular are all just " gangbangers". At least that seem to be the ligic applied by the dumb and dumber.

Stop f***ing about with your see through flirtation. You are racist, like your vile chumette, have the balls to own it. Stop the flirting. Own it. Cowards both.

f***ing great point. You, and the c*** that is Reelfountain, harp on how bad it is that we live in a multi-cultural society abd how mych you hate it. Both of you make many comnents on race/religion - ignorant, hateful comments but neither of you has ever had the balls to be absolutely straight and direct and said you hate: Muslims, black people and immigrants. This is were you state you don't - despite the fact you already have, consistently. This pathetic indirect pish is cowardice - why the hesitation? Step up and be counted with your friends on the alt-right and your martyr Jack Renshaw.

Neither of you ever will. You'll continue to spew venom in hiding like the cowards you are.

[

Someone that hates blacks, isn't going to praise them. That would kind of defeat the point, if you were an out and out racist.

f***ing great point. You, and the c*** that is Reelfountain, harp on how bad it is that we live in a multi-cultural society abd how mych you hate it. Both of you make many comnents on race/religion - ignorant, hateful comments but neither of you has ever had the balls to be absolutely straight and direct and said you hate: Muslims, black people and immigrants. This is were you state you don't - despite the fact you already have, consistently. This pathetic indirect pish is cowardice - why the hesitation? Step up and be counted with your friends on the alt-right and your martyr Jack Renshaw.

Neither of you ever will. You'll continue to spew venom in hiding like the cowards you are.

I don't hate all non-white people. That would be pretty stupid. I hate those that come to this country and treat it like shit and blow up people or go on stabbing sprees or invent really shitty music genres. Maybe that stuff gives you a major hard-on.

One of many sources that reported on the conviction. What's that ReelTrump? Collusion? Fake news? Conspiracy?

"Jack Renshaw, 23, was a member of the terrorist group National Action before he planned to kill Rosie Cooper with a machete.

He told fellow extremists of his plan to take hostages in a pub afterwards and lure a police officer who investigated him for child sex offences there, and kill her too".

Source: the independent
He said this, he said that... and he gets a 20 year sentence - for saying things?

Is that justice?

Gangbangers in London who stab each other to death sometimes get their charges reduced to manslaughter and they're back on the street in two years.

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom