For Britain's Anne Marie Waters thanks Morrissey in video message

Morpheus-Matrix-is-a-system.jpg
You do realise The Matrix is a science fiction film?

Clumsy?

This from a racist, paedophile sympathiser and holocaust denier who can't stand by het own words from post to post?

You present your hateful views as fact and then attempt to support them with more of your views. You are an out and out cretin. To you your views are fact?

Collysion. Fake news. Conspiracies.

Anything at all to deflect from your consistent racist, paedophile sympathising and holocaust denying views.

Intellectual? No, your the imbecile.

Now, which anonymous am I?
Yet again, you leave a long list of the same empty words. Racist. Holocaust denier...

These terms mean nothing to me. You may as well call me a nincompoop, it's just as effective.

I have only one Anon stalker: you.

A clumsy imbecilic fool.

He was publicly saying homosexuality was unnatural. He obviously didn't want to be outed - and the underage emails would have made even better blackmail.

He might not have even been aware that the boys he was sexting were underage. They might have even been MI5 pretending to be boys to frame him. Vigilante groups do that so why wouldn't MI5? Who knows.

Maybe they were just paying him. But they were definitely 'on him'. And he was a genuine far righter.

I'm not sticking up for him saying he was a good person - I'm simply saying he was set up for a fall that was unfair. He got 20 years - for what? You can rape and batter someone to death and not get that. In fact in the UK jail sentences are so short it's almost laughable.

Apologist!

Yet again, you leave a long list of the same empty words. Racist. Holocaust denier...

These terms mean nothing to me. You may as well call me a nincompoop, it's just as effective.

I have only one Anon stalker: you.

A clumsy imbecilic fool.

Are the words empty or are you? I'm all for the latter.

You are a paedophile sympathiser who would happily leave young black men to rot. Not an ounce of compassion for them.

Once again you flatter yourself. Stalker? You wish. What cache that would bring your needy ego.

If you can't stand by your very own words stop f***ing typing.

Are the words empty or are you? I'm all for the latter.

You are a paedophile sympathiser who would happily leave young black men to rot. Not an ounce of compassion for them.

Once again you flatter yourself. Stalker? You wish. What cache that would bring your needy ego.

If you can't stand by your very own words stop f***ing typing.
What makes you think I want to leave young black men to rot?

Young black gangbangers, yes, happily.

What about a critique of my points?

Who has the time to trawl through your continuing racist, paedophile sympathising views.

You are not worthy of any form of critique other than racist, white supremacist, holocaust denier and paedophile sympathiser.

Even your allies keep schtum re: your love-in with Renshaw. You are beleaguered and outed.

What makes you think I want to leave young black men to rot?

Young black gangbangers, yes, happily.

Read your own posts. Don't remagine what you may have thought acceptable - read what you actually wrote.

You are a tiring revinionist.

Read your own posts. Don't remagine what you may have thought acceptable - read what you actually wrote.

You are a tiring revinionist.
I'm still waiting for you to show me this offending post...

Unless I said 'all blacks' you have no grounds to even be offended.

What is 'acceptable' to you is obviously very different to what is 'acceptable' to me.

I say whatever I like regardless of who it offends.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for you to show me this offending post...

Are you usually waited on, m'lady? What a f***ing egotist. Your attempted deflection, once again, falls short.

If you can"t be arsed reading or rereading your own posts what makes you think anyone else would want to.

Are you too busy emailing Renshaw - now there's a stalker?

Unless I said 'all blacks' you have no grounds to even be offended.

Have I not? You being specific with your hatred isn't grounds enough? So racism, as far as you understand it, can only apply within a generalisation?

Ineffectual wannabe intellectual.

Last edited by a moderator:
.... said the wannabe intellectual. That statement describes your arrogance perfectly.
You won't show me the original post and I certainly can't be arsed looking for it. I know I was discussing black street scum in London who stab people for fun, and these kind of people can rot, putrefy or internally combust for all I care.

It's impossible to have a civil conversation with you, so from now on I will refrain from doing so. No more explanations.

Hope you continue to find my posts 'unacceptable', 'offensive', 'racist', 'anti-semitic'... (feel free to add your own terms here). Whether you continue to be such a faithful disciple to my every utterance is entirely your prerogative.

... from now on I will refrain from doing so. No more explanations.

Thank f***! At last she shuts up. Hurrah!
No more ...

When I wrote this I meant that.
I didn't post that but I'll defend it anyway?
Jack Renshaw is misunderstood.
Jack Renshaw's victims - it was all collusion.
MI5 conspired to trap Jack Renshaw.
Young black men are scum and should rot.

I'm enjoying the silence.

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom