For Depeche Mode fans

The Seeker of Good Songs

new on iTunes today...The Complete Depeche Mode
$170 for every song they have recorded. Every album, single, all remixes, promos. All the box sets, digital only releases, unreleased rehearsal recordings, rare, deleted and promo only releases.

Most of them can be purchased singelly (sp) and also by album and box set.

over 600 tracks in total.

new on iTunes today...The Complete Depeche Mode
$170 for every song they have recorded. Every album, single, all remixes, promos. All the box sets, digital only releases, unreleased rehearsal recordings, rare, deleted and promo only releases.

Most of them can be purchased singelly (sp) and also by album and box set.

over 600 tracks in total.

Hey,
Much obliged for this. What a Xmas gift....Now, if only the Bunnymen would deliver the same thing soon. Crystal Days doesn't count...

Hmm. May just get this. Been on a DM binge lately after I got invited to a Polish DM night by some waitress in TGI Friday's.

Last edited:
this is awesome. 90% of my dm stuff is vinyl so this would be great. been listening to the old stuff a lot lately - "shout!" and "fools" in particular.
"Fools" is bloody great. I'm sure I snogged someone while that song was playing.

And speaking of being on a DM binge, I just remembered "Enjoy The Silence" was the song playing the first time I drank alcohol. So many memories. Such a "Soundtrack to your life" band, probably as a result of their music just absolutely dripping in sweat, tears, blood and come. Is it strange that at least 50% of my time spent listening to DM was done whilst intoxicated?

Well, it is a lot of money, but thanks for letting me know, I might invest.. my brother very kindly transfered some of my DM records to CD and cleaned them up for me so I could transfer them to an MP3, but 'Shake the Disease' still jumps, and it is my current fave DM song... I too have been on a binge lately, espec. 'Ultra' and 'Construction Time Again'.

Back
Top Bottom