For Sale Huge Morrissey Leeds Academy Poster

stick it on ebay for 3days and lets see how it goes please, starting to get on my tits waiting here!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Here is a pic of the poster
photo.JPG

It is worth more than has been offered so far.

Dave

To YOU it is... however, it's only "worth" what someone's willing to pay for it. I can say my signed GG print is "worth more than " a said figure, guess what? might be wrong, and it could fetch, less or more. YOU got it for free, it's not something you'll make a mint on, $10-$20 should be "worth your time", as it cost you NOTHING.

As I said it's only worth what some is willing to pay.

Yes I got it for nothing, but I want to make the sale worth while or I might as well keep it.

I don't know what to expect price wise, might get the figure I was thinking, I might be dissapointed and have to take the auction down and keep the poster, which I'm happy to do. But I'd sell if I could get a tidy sum for it.

I don't know what to expect price wise, might get the figure I was thinking, I might be dissapointed and have to take the auction down and keep the poster, which I'm happy to do. But I'd sell if I could get a tidy sum for it.

Might as well take it down now, and not even sell it...no way you'll get a "tidy sum for it"....stop dreaming. No disrespect, but if you thought you'd clean up on it? you thought wrong.

has it been took down? look mozsupportsrovers. you going to take £20 or not?

Sorry took it down. I know its a pain, but it means more to me than £20, £30. I'm not an avid collector so don't know how much things like that are worth.

I just thought if I got offered an amount that would turn my head then it would be foolish not to sell.

The offers haven't been what i thought/wanted so no worries, i'm happy to keep it

fair play if you want to keep hold of it, but from my experience its not even worth the £20 im willing to pay! and ive got a big collection!

Yeah i started to realise that my personal value of it was more than other peoples. At the time I wasn't sure, i didn't expect to get bids of £100 but i'd never have known unless i offered it up

ok well if you ever wish to sell it in the future give me a shout, would look great next to my one from stoke, cheers

Yeah i started to realise that my personal value of it was more than other peoples. At the time I wasn't sure, i didn't expect to get bids of £100 but i'd never have known unless i offered it up

Ah, but you did expect in the neighborhood of $100 or so bucks for it, thus, thats why you were "holding out for a tidy sum"?(thats what you said). Again, not trying to be a dick, but your expectations were big time wrong, and the "tidy sum' you were seeking, just wasn't there, or you wouldnt have taken it down? Like the other poster said, $20-$30 bucks is more than what it's worth, you shouldve taken that, and been happy with it.

Back
Top Bottom