For sale: Signed Years of Refusal LP (Copenhagen 6/17/09)

Naiera

Unplayed and only opened to frame the outer sleeve. In perfect condition, and I guess you can buy it with or without the frame :)

mørz.jpg

Hanging dust bunnies optional ;) Located in Denmark. We'll figure out the shipping price if there's any interest.

Unplayed and only opened to frame the outer sleeve. In perfect condition, and I guess you can buy it with or without the frame :)

mørz.jpg

Hanging dust bunnies optional ;) Located in Denmark. We'll figure out the shipping price if there's any interest.

How much ?

Give you 2,000

Are you saying that NealCassidy is taking the piss?

I'm honestly not trying to mess about. I'm not sure what to ask for, but I don't want to give up hundreds if I can help it. There's some big items in my home I might need to replace very soon, and this sale could make a big difference.

Last edited:
Are you saying that NealCassidy is taking the piss?

I'm honestly not trying to mess about. I'm not sure what to ask for, but I don't want to give up hundreds if I can help it. There's some big items in my home I might need to replace very soon, and this sale could make a big difference.

Look
What are you looking for - the record alone (not the frame)

?

Now you see why I was apprehensive about setting a price? I saw that one went for about $500 shipped on eBay three years ago, and this one is in much better condition.

This thread is unfolding like a juicy telenovella. Will the price rise or drop? Who will proverbially slap the face of the unknowing Dane? Who gets framed - or er, the frame?

?

Now you see why I was apprehensive about setting a price? I saw that one went for about $500 shipped on eBay three years ago, and this one is in much better condition.

Whatever you do, quote a price with the frame. It really makes the item.

I'm not sure I'd be comfortable shipping a piece of glass as big as that.

As mentioned earlier, I've seen one in inferior condition go for almost $500 on eBay, so my price is €500 shipped anywhere, without the frame. I'll just keep it if that price is too high.

Here's a better picture.

mozz.jpg

As mentioned earlier, I've seen one in inferior condition go for almost $500 on eBay, so my price is €500 shipped anywhere, without the frame. I'll just keep it if that price is too high.

Here's a better picture.

View attachment 54856

You lizard.
€500.?‍♂️

Here's a better picture.

Yeah - that's prolly pie-in-sky asking price. Its not as if you are selling it in Moz Angeles or something. The frame would only give you a slight advantage in presentation, but that advantage would be lost on shipping costs alone - even sans the glass. Hell, statistically all fan has to do it wait and they will inevitably get a reasonable price 175 euro or dollars as indicated before.

Back
Top Bottom